Date of Birth: November, 1981.
Place of Birth: Shenyang City, Liaoning Province.
1. September, 2008- July, 2014, Nankai University, Ph.D. in History
2. September, 2003- July, 2006, Nankai University, Master’s Degree in History
3. September, 1999- July, 2003, Beijing Normal University, Bachelor’s Degree in History
1. Date: September, 2014-- Now
Place: School of International Studies, Liaoning University
Position: Assistant Professor
2. Date: July, 2006- September, 2008
Place: Shenyang No.2 Senior High School
Position: History Teacher
October-November, 2011, Visiting Scholar in The Robert H. Smith International Center for Jefferson Studies at Monticello
Early American History
History of American Politics
History of American Political Thought
1. “Building of the Government of Southern States in US: On John Adams’ Thoughts on Government,” in Journal of Historical Science in No.1. (January, 2013).
2. “The Search for the Ideological Origins of the American Revolution: Paul Rahe’s Republics Ancient and Modern and the Academic Debate on Republicanism Paradigm,” in China Collected Papers of History Studies in No.5. (September, 2009).
3. “The Change of American Businessmen’s Attitude towards Trading in China around People’s Republic of China’s Foundation,” in Studies of Modern World History, Second Series, Beijing: China Social Sciences Press, 2005.
4. “A Rotted Apple by Worms: A Decade of the Soviet Union Described by Benjamin, Rolland and Gide,” in Red Storm Mystery: Break the Myth from Russia to the Soviet Union, Beijing: China Urban Press, 2002.
Leading Researcher of the Project supported by National Social Science Foundation for Young Scholar in 2015.