Professor, received the Ph.D. degree in Computer Software and Theory from the Northeastern University, Shenyang, China, in 2006. Vice dean of School, Vice dean of Liaoning Laboratory of Information System of Public Opinion and Network Security, Liaoning Engineering Laboratory of Big Data System of Public Opinion and Network Security, YOCESF AC, CCF member.
His current research interests include neural network, data mining, big data analysis. 30 papers in journals and conferences, including DASFAA, WAIM, WISA, Journal of Computer, Journal of Software etc, have been published since 2003, and funded by National Natural Science, Department of Science and Technology of Liaoning Province. Some publications are as follow:
1. LI Xiao-Guang, SONG Bao-Yan, YU Ge, WANG Da-Ling. L(k)-index: an Efficient k-bisimilarity Based Structural Summary Supporting Label Path. Journal of Computer, Vol.37 No. 8, 2014.
2. LI Xiao-Guang, SONG Bao-Yan, YU Ge, WANG Da-Ling. Wavelet-Based Pseudo Period Detection on Time Series Stream. Journal of Software, Vol.21, No.9, September 2010, pp.2161−2172.
3. LI Xiaoguang Ge YU, Daling Wang, Baoyan Song. Evaluating Interconnection Relationship for Path-based XML Retrieval. Proceedings of Web Information System Engineering, WISE, LNCS 4255: 506-511, 2006. (SCI:000241624200049 EI:065010297024)
4. LI Xiaoguang , Ge Yu, et al. MMPClust: A Skew Prevention Algorithm for Model-based Document Clustering. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Database Systems for Advanced Applications, DASFAA, LNCS 3453: 536-547, 2005. (SCI, EI)
5. LI Xiaoguang , Jian Gong, et al. An Effective and Efficient Approach for Keyword-based XML Retrieval. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Advances in Web-Age Information Management, WAIM, LNCS 3739: 56-67, 2005. (SCI, EI)
6. LI Xiaoguang , Ge YU, Daling Wang, Yubin Bao. ESPClust: An Effective Skew Prevention Method for Model-based Document Clustering. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing, CICLing, LNCS 3406: 735-745, 2005. (SCI, EI)
7. Ge Yu, Xiaoguang Li, Yubin Bao, Daling Wang. Evaluating Document to Document Relevance Based on Document Language Model: Modeling, Implementation and Performance Evaluation. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing, CICLing, LNCS 3406: 593-603, 2005. (SCI, EI)