SUN Jun, 50 years old, a vice professor at School of Life Science, Liaoning University, received B.S. and M.S. degrees in Biology Education and Botany in 1989 and 1995 respectively, both from Liaoning Normal University. He completed his Ph.D in Ecology at Institute of Applied Ecology CAS China in 2002 and completed the postdoctoral research in 2006 in Shenyang Agricultural University.
The research interests include botany, taxonomy and biodiversity. The main research achievements are as follows:
1) Jun Sun & Tong Cao 2001. Lophozia diversiloba Hatt.(Hepaticae;Lophoziaceae) discovered in China. Arctoa 10:43-44.
2) Chi en Gao Tong Cao &Jun Sun. 2002.The genus Isotachis (Hepaticae; Ba1antiopsaceae) in China.The BryoIogist ,105(4):101-106.
3) Sun Jun,Cao Tong, Gao Qian, 2002. Studies on the Genus Lindbergia (Musci, Leskeaceae) in China. Journal of Liaoning University.
4) Gao,C., Cao,T. & S. Jun. 2002. The genus Mnio1oma (Hepaticae, Ca1ypogeiaceae) new to China discovered from Taiwan. Arctoa11:1-3.
5) Ma Zhigang, Wang Zhonghai, Li Yuxiang, Sun Jun etc. China Wetlands Resourgces (Liaoning Volume). China ForestyPress, 2015, Beijing
6) Wan Dongmei, Sun Jun etc. Lexicon of Chinese Natural Resources (Plant and Fungi Volume). Inner Mongolia Education Press, 2015, Huhhot.