LU Liangshan, a professor at School of Philosophy and Public Management, Liaoning University, received B.S. from Liaoning Normal University in 1986 , and M.S. degrees of Philosophy in 1991 from Liaoning University. He has got Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2006 at Renmin University. In 2009, he was sent to University of San Diego in the US as a visiting scholar.
The research interests include theoretical foundation of philosophy and Foreign Marxist Theory. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Opportunity of Self-Determination—R.G. Peffer’s Reconstruction of Marx’s View of Liberty, Studies of Philosophy, No.2, 2015.
2. From Self-Determination to Self-Realization: On Aronovitch’s Interpretation of Marxian Morality, Studies of Marxism, No.5, 2013.
3. Marx, history and Morality, Foreign Trends of Theory, No.7, 2014.
4. A modified Rawls’ Theory of Justice, Foreign Trends of Theory, No.3, 2012.
5. Marxism and Moral Relativism—R.G. Peffer’s Defense of Marxist Morality, Journal of Niaoning University, No.5, 2015.
6. On Peffer’s Chanllenge to the Four Reasons for G.A. Cohen Repudiation of Marxism, Academic Journal of Jinyang, No.2, 2014.
7. On Rational Dimension of Modernity and its Situation in China, Study and Exploration, No 5, 2016.
8. Reflection to Nielsen’s Comment of Marxist Immoralism, Philosophical Trends No.4, 2016.
9. Translation: Marxism, Morality and Social Justice, R.G. Peffer, Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2010.
10. Study on Marx’s Remark of J. S. Mill’s Principles of Political Economy, Central Press of Translating & Editing.