GUO Lingling, associate professor at College of Philosophy and Public Administration, Liaoning University. Received Bachelor Degree, Master Degree and Doctor Degree in philosophy in 2001, 2003 and 2006 respectively, both from Jilin Univeristy. 2011.8－2012.2, as the visiting scholar of Korea Foundation For Advanced Studies. 2012.12—2014.1, as the visiting scholar of The University of Chicago
The research interests include History of Western Ethics, Social Philosophy, Development Ethics, Public Ethics and Economic Philosophy.
The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Marxism and Social Science Mmethodology, Jilin University Press, 2011.5
2. Social Development Eethics, Liaoning university press, 2013.3
3. Reasonable Rreview of Development Ethics, Liaoning university press, 2015.1
4. The Influence of Development Ethics on Human Political Life, 2014.3， (JAP)Journal of Environment Thought and Education Studies.
5. 人间の文化的生活に对する文化発展倫理の影響, 2014.9, (JAP)Synthetic Anthropology.
6. The Influence of Amartya Sen's Development as Freedom to Economic Development Mode Transform，2012.6, New Asia Forum.
7. Marx's New Philosophy and Theory, 2014.6, Social Science Journal.
8. New Humanitarian Foundation of Environmental Ethics, 2016.3, Journal of Harbin institute of Technology University.