Professor Mu Huaizhong is doctoral supervisor, Ph D in Economics,former vice president of Liaoning University and director of Liaoning University People Research Institution. His researching fields are as followings, income distribution and social security, international comparison on social security system, rational economic distribution of population, environment and resources. He is an expert enjoying the special allowance of the State Council and selected for the Talents Project in China. Among the 15 literature and textbooks have been published, ‘the Optima Level of Social Security’ was awarded the first prize for the 7th Philosophy Social Science Achievement in Liaoning province, ‘Pension Adjustment Index’ was awarded the first prize for the 11th Philosophy Social Science Achievement in Liaoning province, it was also selected for 13 key planning economics books during the ‘National 11th Five-Year Plan’, ‘Research on the Employment of Old Industrial Bases in Northeast China’ was awarded the first prize for the 12th Philosophy Social Science Achievement in Liaoning province. Professor Mu has hosted one major research plan of the National Natural Science Foundation project of China,one major research plan of the National Social Science Found (NSSF), three programs of the NSSF and five programs of the National Nature Science Found (NNSF), participated in two key programs of Ministry of Education of China, hosted four programs of OECD, Asian Bank and other international corporation, hosted twenty provincial projects. He has published more than one hundred papers on core journals including ‘Economic Research Journal’, ‘Chinese Journal of Population Science’ and ‘Population Research’ and so on. He has gained about 20 excellent researching prize and teaching achievement prize both in national and provincial level.
l Research Projects as the leading researcher:
1. Major project of National Natural Science Foundation of China，The 0ptimization Design of New "Olive Shape" Three Pillars for the Sustainable Development of Pension System.
2. Major Research Plan of National Social Science Foundation of China , Research on the Improvement of the Rural Endowment Insurance System and the Level of Social Security.
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China ,Research on the optimal pension contribution level and balance of pension fund during the Unification between enterprise pension and government organizations and institutions pension.
4. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Research on the Unification and the Optimal Level of the Basic Endowment Contribution Rate.
5. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Research on the Optima Level of Social Security, 2001-2003.
6. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Research on the Pension Adjustment Index in China.
7. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Research on the Pension Income Redistribution Coefficients.
8. National Social Science Foundation of China, Distribution of the Social Security under the Progress of the Economic Transition.
9. National Social Science Foundation of China, Research on the Population and Employment Issues under the Northeast China Revitalization.
l Publications-Journal papers:
1. The New Basic Pension Contribution Rate Model and Its Empirical Test, Chinese Journal of Population Science,2019(4).
2. A New Contribution Mode of the Basic Pension under the Trend of Technology Substituting for Labor, Chinese Journal of Population Science,2018(3).
3. Research on Pension Income Redistribution Coefficients and the National Poling Type, Quantitative and Technical Economics Research,2014(4).
4. A Study of the Population Survival Coefficient of Arable Land Resources of China, Population Research,2014(3).
5. Research on Poverty Index of Income Inequality and Social Order Risk, Chinese Journal of Population Science,2014(4).
6. Moderate Rural Endowment Insurance and Its Contribution to Improving Social Security, Population Research, 2013(3).
7. Research on the Path and Endowment Level of China’s Two Categories of Farmers, China Soft Science, 2012(12).
8. Factors Affecting Farmers’ Participation in the New Rural Pension Insurance, Population Research, 2012(1).
9. Research on the Theory and Standard of Peasants' Life Cycle Pension Compensation, Chinese Journal of Population Science, 2012(2).
10. Research on Initial Distribution Welfare Coefficient of Industrial Level, Chinese Journal of Population Science, 2011(3).
1. National Wealth and Income Distribution of Social Security, China Labor & Social Security Publishing House, 2003.
2. Research on the Pension Adjustment Index, China Labour & Social Security Publishing House, 2008.
3. Research on the employment in Old Industrial Bases in Northeast China, Economic Science Press, 2011.
4. Research on Pension Income Redistribution Coefficients with the Pooling Pension Scheme, China Labor & Social Security Publishing House, 2013
5. The Framework and Moderate Level of Rural Pension System in China, Social Sciences Academic Press,2015.