SONG Xue (1990-), BA(Liaoning University), MA((Liaoning University), PhD(East China Normal University), a lecturer at School of Journalism and Communication, Liaoning University.
The research interests include Media and Society, New Media and Crisis Communication, Public Opinion. The main research achievements are as follows,
1.SONG Xue, CHEN Hong. Research on the Countermeasures of Rumor Control in the Era of Intelligent Media, New Media and Society,2020(12).
2. SONG Xue. Discourse Frameworks and Semantic Strategies of Media in Refined Urban Management, New Media and Society,2020(6)
3. SONG Xue. Better Living Space and Social Value Reconstruction on the Tiktok platform, Media Criticism,2019(11)
4. SONG Xue. The Reform Path of Journalism Education in AI Era,Media,2019(8)
5. SONG Xue. Research on the Construction Path of the Discourse Space of Environmental Government Micro Blog, Media,2019(6)
6. SONG Xue. Frame Analysis Based on the Disaster News Reports of American Media, New Media and Society,2018(11).
Address: School of Journalism and Communication, Liaoning University, 58 Daoyi South Street Shenbei New District, Shenyang