As an associated professor, Aijun Hao obtains Bachelor's Degree in Fine Chemical Engineering from Shengyang Chemical Institute in 1991, Master’s degree in Fine Chemical Engineering from Wuxi Light Industry University in 1995 and Doctor’s degree in pharmaceutical science from Shenyang Pharmaceutical University.After geting a bachelor’s degree in Fine Chemical Engineering from Shenyang Institute of Chemical Technology, Aijun Hao worked in Shenyang Research Institute of Photographic Chemistry and technology as Assistant Engineer in Fine Chemical Engineering for four years (July 1991 – July 1995) working in the field of organic synthesis of photochemicals. Aijun Hao studied in Department of Chemical Engineering in Wuxi University of Light Industry for Master’s Degree (Aug. 1995- Jan. 1998). After that, Aijun Hao was employed by Zhejiang Provincial Light and Textile Group as an Engineer for four years (1998-2002) after receiving a Master’s Degree. His major research projects encompass the synthesis and application of the novel surfactants and detergents, including AES, 6501, AOS, K12, LAS, Dodecyl dimethyl betaine et al. From Sep. 2002 to Dec. 2005, Aijun Hao studied in College of Pharmacy in Shenyang Pharmaceutical University for his Doctor’s Degree in pharmaceutical science.
After getting Doctor’s Degree, Aijun Hao worked in field of pharmaceutical science Beijing Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. in 2006. His research project focused on the development of novel water-based coating materials for sustained-release or controlled- release preparations. In April 2007, Aijun Hao joined School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Liaoning University. Aijun Hao has been a visiting scholar in college of pharmacy in University of Kentucky in United States for one year (2013.6-2014.6).
Bachelor's Degree, Shenyang Chemical Institute, 1991
Master Degree, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University 1998
Doctor Degree, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University 2005
Associated Professor, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Liaoning University (2007– )
Engineer, Zhejiang Provincial Light and Textile Group (1998–2002)
Assistant Engineer, Shenyang Research Institute of Photographic Chemistry and technology (1991–2005)
Visiting scholar, College of Pharmacy, University of Kentucky, US (2013)
1. Development of novel pharmaceutical formulations and preparations
3. Drug delivery system
2010, Project of Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning Province, “Novel chitosan derivatives and their use in drug delivery systems”.
1. Hao, Aijun, Xingjia Guo, Qiong Wu, Ye Sun, Chenri Cong and Wenjing Liu. "Exploring the Interactions between Polyethyleneimine Modified Fluorescent Carbon Dots and Bovine Serum Albumin by Spectroscopic Methods." Journal of Luminescence 170, Part 1, (2016): 90-96.
2. Guo, Xingjia, Aijun Hao#, Qiong Wu, Xin Diao, Wenjing Liu, Chenri Cong, Ye Sun, Liping Xu and Jie Yao. "Binding Nature and Conformational Alternations of Bovine Serum Albumin Upon Interaction with Synthesized Laf3:Ce,Tb Luminescent Nanocrystals Using Multi-Spectroscopic Approach." Journal of Luminescence 178, (2016): 210-218.
3. Aijun Hao*, Yingjie Deng, Ying Zheng, Changlan Chen, Lijiang Chen. In vitro and In Vivo Release Studies of Fluorouracil Acetic Acid – Dextran Conjugates. Lat. Am. J. Pharm. 2011. 30 (5): 972-979
4. Guo, Xing-Jia*; Hao, AiJun, Han, Xiao-Wei; Kang, Ping-Li; Jiang, Yu-Chun; Zhang, Xiang-Jun. The investigation of the interaction between ribavirin and bovine serum albumin by spectroscopic methods. Mol Biol Rep 2011, 38(6):4185-4192.
5. Ting Wang*, Ning Wang, Aijun Hao, Xia He, Tiefu Li and Yingjie Deng. Lyophilization of water-in-oil emulsions to prepare phospholipid-based anhydrous reverse micelles for oral peptide delivery. Eur J Pharm Sci 2010. 39: 373-379.
6. 郝爱军*，邓英杰，陈长兰，陈立江. 氟尿嘧啶乙酸的药动学研究，辽宁大学学报自然科学版，2008.35（2），136-138.
7. Ai Jun HAO, Ying Jie DENG*, Xu Bin SUO, Yan Hong CAO. Synthesis and Characteristics of macromolecular prodrugs of Fluorouracil-dextran conjugates. Pharmazie. 2006 May; 61(5): 489-90.
8. Ai Jun HAO, Ying Jie DENG*, Tie Fu Li, Xu Bin SUO, Yan Hong CAO, Yan Li HAO, Yong ZHANG. Degradation kinetics of Fluorouracil acetic-acid dextran Conjugates in Buffer Solution. Drug development and industrial pharmacy. 2006, 32, 757 – 763.
9. 郝爱军，邓英杰*， 杨静文，索绪斌，曹艳红. 影响替加氟脂质体包封率的因素. 沈阳药科大学学报. 2005，22（5）: 327-330.
10. Suo X, Deng Y*, Hao A. Determination of lauroyl-indapamide in rat whole blood by high-performance liquid chromatography. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2005 May 5; 819(1):191-6.
11 Chen Y, Deng YJ*, Hao YL, Hao AJ, Zhong HJ, Wang XM. Uptake of liposomes by cultured cardiomyocytes Die Pharmazie，PHARMAZIE 2005, 60 (11): 844-848.
12 Yan-Li Hao, Ying-Jie Deng*, Yan Chen, Ke-Zhan Wang, Ai-Jun Hao and Yong Zhang. In-vitro cytotoxicity, in-vivo biodistribution and antitumour effect of PEGylated liposomal topotecan. Journal of pharmacy and pharmacology. 2005 Oct; 57(10):1279-87.
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Liaoning University,
No.66 Chongshan Mid-Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China 110036