LIU Yu , associate professor of School of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Liaoning University, who also engaged in teaching and scientific research of pharmaceutics and biopharmaceutics. During 1997 to 2011, he respectively obtains his B.Sc, master's degree and Ph.D in Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, with emphasis on pharmaceutics. He is the department chairman of pharmeceutical engineering in Liaoning University from 2006 until now.
The focus of his research is on the development of novel pharmaceutical formulations and drug carriers. In 2005, he was selected to "Talents project "million level training plan of Liaoning province. Currently, a project of National Natural Science Foundation of China-Youth Science Foundation and a research project of Liaoning Provincial Education Bureau as well as seven horizontal projects and ten provincial projects had been taken under his auspices. In the procession of research, his achievements were rewarded first prize for 1 time, second prize for 1 time and third prize for 2 times. To date, 20 scientific papers are published in peer-reviewed pharmaceutical journals. In addition, 10 patent applications are submitted by his group and four patents have been licensed.
B.Sc Shenyang Pharmaceutical University 2002
Master Shenyang Pharmaceutical University 2006
Ph.D Shenyang Pharmaceutical University 2011
Associate Professor, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Liaoning University (2006– )
1. Development of novel pharmaceutical formulations and preparations
2. Development of novel drug delivery system
1. Yu Liu, SunDong Yoo, Li Li, Liang Fang, Ziyi Wen and Tiefu Li. Formulation and characterization of boanmycin-loaded liposomes prepared by pH gradient experimental design. Drug Delivery, 2012, 19, 90-101.
2. Yu Liu, SunDong Yoo, Liang Fang, Xin Jin, Li Li, YanJun Ren, ChongShun Yao, TieFu Li. Determination of boanmycin in pharmaceutical preparations by a simple and rapid ion-pair LC method. Chromatographia, 2009, 70，643.
3. Yu Liu, SunDong Yoo, Liang Fang, Xin Jin, Li Li, Tiefu Li. Ion-pair LC–UV method for the determination of boanmycin in mouse plasma and its application to a pharmacokinetic study. Chromatographia, 2010, 72, 357–359
4. Li Li, Xiaoyang Yang, Yu Liu*, Lijiang Chen, Xin Jin. Studies on pharmacokinetics and tissue distribution of curcumol liposome. Lat. Am. J. Pharm., 2014, 33: 709-716.
5. Yu Liu, Jia Yang, Ju Liu, Zhaobo Wang, Hongsheng Liu ＆Lijiang Chen. In vitro and in vivo evaluation of redox-responsive sorafenib carrier nanomicells synthesized from poly(acryic acid)-cystamine hydrochloride-D-a-tocopherol succinate. Journal of Biomaterials Science, Polymer Edition. 2016, 27(17): 1729-1747.
6. Yongjie Wang, Jinghong Rong, Jiaozhen Zhang, Yu Liu, Xuelian Meng, Hejian Guo, Hongsheng Liu, Lijiang Chen. Morphology, in vivo distribution and antitumor activity of bexarotene nanocrystals in lung cancer. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy.
7. Li Li, Yu Liu, Jinjing Wang, Lijiang Chen, Wenjun Zhang, Xichen Yan. Preparation in vitro and in vivo evaluation of bexarotene nanocrystals with surface modification by folate-chitosan conjugates. Drug Deliv, 2016, 23(1): 79-87.
8. Li Li, Yu Liu, Xin Wang, Yang Liu, Jinjing Wang, Lijiang Chen. Studies on pharmacokinetics and tissue distribution of bexarotenenanocrystals with surface modification by folate-chitosan conjugates, Latin American Journal of Pharmacy, 2015, 34(4): 712-718
9. Li Li, Jijun Liang, Yu Liu, Lijiang Chen, Wenjun Zhang, En Lu. Simultaneous Determination of Luteolin and Ayanin in Rat Plasma by HPLC-MS-MS and its Application in a Pharmacokinetic Study, Latin American Journal of Pharmacy, 2014, 33(9): 1475-1480.
10. Rui Yan, Longmei Qu, NanLuo, Yang Liu, Yu Liu, Li Li, Chen Lijiang. Quantitation of alpha-Lactalbumin by Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry in Medicinal Adjuvant Lactose, Int J Anal Chem, 2014, 2014: 841084-841084.
11. Chen Li-jiang, Liu Yang, Liu Yu, Li Li, Gao Fei. Enhanced bioavailability of total paeony glycoside by self-microemulsifying drug delivery system, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2012, 47(12): 1678-1686.
1. A transdermal patch of diclofenac acid and its preparation method, ZL200610076965.4；
2. A liposome of boanmycin and its preprartion method, ZL200910010828.4；
3. Total paeoniflorin in self-microemulsifying soft capsule and its preparation method, ZL201110293594.6；
4. Lipid microsphere injection of Cloidipine and its preparation method, 2014106921224；
5. The preparation method of curcumol nano-suspension and its application, 201610887059.6
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Liaoning University,
No.66 Chongshan Mid-Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China 110036