QU Na obtains her doctor’s degree in Jilin University in China, with Microbial and Biochemical Pharmacy in 2018. She has ever been in RWTH aachen university as a visiting student for one year via a grant funded by the China Scholarship Council (CSC). She worked in the School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Liaoning University since 2019.
The focus of her research is on novel drug delivery system. To date, 1 scientific projects are undertaken and 5 scientific papers are published.
2013- 2018 Ph.D, Jilin University
2017-2018 Joint PhD student, RWTH aachen university
2009– 2013 Bachelor degree Jilin University
Lecturer, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Liaoning University (2019-)
Development of novel pharmaceutical formulations and preparations
Project of Liaoning Provincial Department of Education (LQN201905)
1. Qu N, Lee R J, Sun Y, et al. Cabazitaxel-loaded human serum albumin nanoparticles as a therapeutic agent against prostate cancer[J]. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2016, 11: 3451.
2. Qu N, Sun Y, Xie J, et al. Preparation and evaluation of in vitro self-assembling HSA nanoparticles for cabazitaxel[J]. Anti-cancer agents in medicinal chemistry, 2016.5.25.
3. Qu N# , Sun Y# , Li Y# , et al. Docetaxel-loaded human serum albumin (HSA) nanoparticles: synthesis, characterization, and evaluation[J]. Biomedical Engineering Online, 2019, 18(1).
4. Abstract： Na Qu, Robert J. Lee, Jing Xie, Di Wang,*, Lesheng Teng,* Anticancer effects of cabazitaxel-loaded human serum albumin (HSA) nanoparticles. Journal of controlled release. Volume 259, 10 August 2017, Pages e98-e99.
5. Cai G, Wang K, Qu N, et al. Antitumor effect of a liposome-encapsulated β1,4-galactosyltransferase inhibitor[J]. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2018,552: 388-393
The preparation method of Levofloxacin Hydrochloride compound liposome. (Application No. 201310592827.1)
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Liaoning University,
No.66 Chongshan Mid-Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China 110036