Associate professor Xu Liang was graduated from Liaoning University, received Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in 2003 and 2006, respectively. She is working in School of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Liaoning University since 2006.
She has participated in many national, provincial and municipal scientific research projects. She has guided the innovation and entrepreneurship training program for college students for many years, and her students have won the provincial third prize once, the provincial innovation and entrepreneurship annual meeting excellent paper award once, and the university third prize once. She teaches instrumental analysis and spectral analysis, instrumental analysis experiment, analytical chemistry experiment to undergraduate, and advanced pharmaceutical analysis to graduate students.
Bachelor's Degree, Liaoning University, 1999-2003
Master's Degree, Liaoning University, 2003-2006
Ph.D, Northeastern University, 2012-2020
Associate Professor, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Liaoning University (2017– )
1. Analysis and treatment of pharmaceutical wastewater.
2. Study on the correlation between in vitro binding properties and biological activities of drugs and their targets or transporters.
1.Xu L, Wang X, Xu M-L, Liu B, Wang X-F, Wang S-H, Sun T: Preparation of zinc tungstate nanomaterial and its sonocatalytic degradation of meloxicam as a novel sonocatalyst in aqueous solution. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2020, 61:104815
2. Xu L, Hu Y-X, Li Y-C, Zhang L, Ai H-X, Liu Y-F*, Liu H-S*. In vitro DNA binding studies of lenalidomide using spectroscopic in combination with molecular docking techniques. Journal of Molecular Structure 2018, 1154:9-18.
3. Xu L, Hu YX, Li J, Liu YF*, Zhang L, Ai HX, Liu HS*. Probing the binding reaction of cytarabine to human serum albumin using multispectroscopic techniques with the aid of molecular docking. J Photochem Photobiol B 2017, 173:187-195.
4. Xu L, Hu YX, Li YC, Liu YF*, Zhang L, Ai HX, Liu HS*. Study on the interaction of paeoniflorin with human serum albumin (HSA) by spectroscopic and molecular docking techniques. Chem Cent J 2017, 11(1):116.
5. Xu L, Hu Y-X, Li Y-C, Zhang L, Ai H-X, Liu H-S, Liu Y-F*, Sang Y-L*. Study on the interaction of tussilagone with human serum albumin (HSA) by spectroscopic and molecular docking techniques. Journal of Molecular Structure 2017, 1149:645-654.
1. Horizontal research project of Liaoning university, synthesis of water-soluble polymer materials and their interactions with drugs 209/11-208/12, in research, in charge.
2. Horizontal research project of Liaoning university, k400000311, virtual simulation chemical technology service, 2018/12-2020.12, in research, in charge.
3. Basic scientific research project of institutions of higher learning, education department of Liaoning province, LQN201715, Study on the correlation between the biological macromolecular binding constants of pyrazoles and [1, 5-a] pyrimidines and their biological activities, 2017/11-202/0112,000 yuan, in charge.
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Liaoning University,
No.66 Chongshan Mid-Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China 110036