WU Xinjie, a professor at School of Physics, Liaoning University, received B.S. and M.S. degrees in Precision mechanical instrumentation in 1986 and 1989 respectively, both from Harbin Institute of Technology. He completed his Ph.D in Detection technology and automatic equipment in 2001 at Northeast University, China and completed the postdoctoral research in 2004 in Shenyang University of Technology.
The research interests include electrical tomography, signal processing methods and their application, robot technology. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Wu Xinjie, Huang Guoxing, Wang Jingwen and Xu Chao, Image reconstruction method of electrical capacitance tomography based on compressed sensing principle, Measurement Science and Technology, 2013, 24(7):1-7;
2. Wu Xinjie, Cui Chunyang, Hu Sheng, Li Zhihong，Wu Chengdong，The velocity measurement of two-phase flow based on particle swarm optimization algorithm and nonlinear blind source separation, Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2012, 20(2):346-351;
3. Wu Xinjie, He Zaigang, Li Huiqiang, Zheng Jingna, Chen Ling, Xu Chao, Chen Yuening, Yan Hua, Image reconstruction by using multi-criteria of Hopfield network for ECT, Electric Machines and Control, 2016, 20(8): 98-104;
4. Wu Xinjie, HUANG Guo-xing, WANG Jing-wen, Application of compressed sensing in flow pattern identification of ECT, Optics and Precision Engineering, 2013, 21(4): 1062-1068;
5. Wu Xinjie, Huang Guoxing, Wang Jingwen, Application of particle filtering algorithm in image reconstruction of ECT, Optics and Precision Engineering, 2012, 20(8): 1824-1830;
6. Wu Xinjie, Yang Yang, Xu Chao, Jiang Qiuli, A measurement method of roundness error based on wavelet transform, Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 2008, 29(9): 1961-1964.