TAN Tianya, a professor at School of Physics, Liaoning University, received B.S. and M.S. degrees in Material Science in 1997 and 2003 respectively, both from Wuhan Univeristy of Technology. She completed her Ph.D in Material Science in 2006 at Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
The research interests include functional materials with photonic crystal structure. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Xue Wang, Jingtao Xu, Guoqiang Liu, Yajie Fu, Zhu Liu, Xiaojian Tan, Hezhu Shao, Haochuan Jiang, Tianya Tan (corresponding author), Jun Jiang，Optimization of thermoelectric properties in n-type SnSe doped with BiCl3，Applied Physics Letters (2016), 108 (8) : 083902 (5)
2. Jiwei Wang, Yong Mei, Xuemei Lu, Xiaoxing Fan, Dawei Kang, Panfeng Xu, Tianya Tan (corresponding author), Effects of annealing pressure and Ar+ sputtering cleaning on Al-doped ZnO films, Applied Surface Science (2016), 387: 779-783
3. Tianya Tan, Wang Xie, Guangju Zhu, Jing Shan, Panfeng Xu, Lina Li, JiweiWang, Fabrication and photocatalysis of BiFeO3 with inverse opal structure, Journal of Porous Materials (2015), 22(3): 659-663
4. Jiwei Wang, Yong Mei, Tianya Tan, Effects of Yb3+/Er3+ doping ratio on upconversion branching ratio of BaTiO3:Yb3+, Er3+ nanocrystal, Journal of Chinese Society of Rare Eaths (2015), 33: 24-31
5. Jie Yu, Chong Geng, Lu Zheng, Zhaohui Ma, Tianya Tan, Xiaoqing Wang, Qingfeng Yan, Dezhong Shen, Preparation of high-quality colloidal mask for nanosphere lithography by a combination of air/water interface self-assembly and solvent vapor annealing, Langmuir (2012), 28: 12681-12689