FAN Xiaoxing, aassociate professor at School of Physics, Liaoning University, received B.S. degrees in Physics in 2003 from Liaoning University. He completed his Ph.D in Materials Science in 2008 at Nanjing University, China and completed the postdoctoral research in 2012 in Nanjing University.
The research interests include synthesizing nanomaterials, photocatalysis, photoelectrochemistry. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Han, X., et al., An artful and simple synthetic strategy for fabricating low carbon residual porous g-C3N4with enhanced visible-light photocatalytic properties. RSC Adv., 2016. 6(87): p. 83730-83737.（corresponding author）
2. Fan, X., et al., Effect of crystal growth on mesoporous Pb3Nb4O13 formation, and their photocatalytic activity under visible-light irradiation. Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2010. 20(14): p. 2865.
3. Fan, X., et al., Role of phosphorus in synthesis of phosphated mesoporous TiO2 photocatalytic materials by EISA method. Applied Surface Science, 2008. 254(16): p. 5191-5198.
4. Fan, X., et al., Facile Method To Synthesize Mesoporous Multimetal Oxides (ATiO3, A = Sr, Ba) with Large Specific Surface Areas and Crystalline Pore walls. Chemistry of Materials, 2010. 22(4): p. 1276-1278.
5. Fan, X.-x., et al., Photocatalytic Degradation of Acetaldehyde on Mesoporous TiO2: Effects of Surface Area and Crystallinity on the Photocatalytic Activity. Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics, 2007. 20(6): p. 733-738.
6. Fan, X., et al., The structural, physical and photocatalytic properties of the mesoporous Cr-doped TiO2. Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 2008. 284(1-2): p. 155-160.