Shulin Wang Associate Professor Sunwah International Business School
Research Interest: Applied Economics, Corporate Governance & Finance
First / Contact Author Publications
1. Does Transfer of Control Rights and Private Benefits of Control Increase Efficiency? Evidence from China’s Privatization of the SOEs, Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 2016(5): 1-18.
2. Influencing Factors of the Private Benefits of Large Shareholders with Different Controlling Rights, Journal of Northeast University..2016,18 (5): 470-475.
3. Empirical Studies on the Efficiency of Control Right Transfers of the State-owne Listed Companies, Journal of Economic Management, 2013(3): 107-119.
4. Efficiency of the Controlling Rights Transfer, Firm Performance and Dominant Shareholder’s Benefit of Control, Journal of Shenyang Normal University, 2013(5):40-46.
5. Comments and Improvement of Computation Methods of PBC in Listed Company, Social Science Journal, 2012(3):132-140.
6. Independent Director’s Reputation, and Effective Internal Corporate Control, On Economic Problems, 2012(3):60-65.
7. Theory on the Functions of a Firm: A Resolution to Smith’s Dilemma, Journal of Management and Strategy, Feb 2012,Vol 3,No.1, 18-32.
8. Studies on the Efficiency of the Controlling Rights Transfer of the State-owned Companies [M].
Jiangsu People’s Publishing Ltd, 2012, Nanjing.