XIE Xiaojuan, professor, Ph.D.Supervisor and Party branch secretary of Marxism School, Liaoning University, gained her doctorate degree from Marxism School of Renmin University of
The research interests include basic principles of ideological and political education, basic theoretical issues of politics. Her academic fields are ideological education and culture, social currents and ideological education. In recent years, she published more 30 papers in Studies on Marxism and other Journals, hosted 2 national social science foundation projects and 1 ministry of education project.
The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Monograph: Cultural Diversity and the Construction of
's Soft Power, People’s Publishing House, 2015.
2. Monograph: Multidisciplinary Perspective of Ideological and Political Education Research,
Book Press, 2015.
3. Paper: Analysis on the path of Cyber Space Legalization Construction, Studies on Marxism, 2016（8）
4. Paper: The Implication of China’s Enhanced Soft Power to Human Civilization—Critique of “Chinese Civization Threat”, Studies on Marxism, 2014（1）
5. Paper: On the Interdiscipliary Research on Ideological and Polical Education, Teaching and Research, 2013(9)
Academic honors：Outstanding Teacher of Ideological and Political Theory Courses in Liaoning Province（2012）；Outstanding Teacher of Liaoning Province （2015）；National Influential People of Ideological and Political Theory Course (2015)