QIU Chang, an associate professor at College of Foreign Studies, Liaoning University, received B.S. and M.S. degrees in English in 2002 and 2005 respectively, both from Liaoning University. She completed her Ph.D. in Management in 2014 at Liaoning University.
The research interests include English literature, translation and interpretation, cross-cultural communication. The main research achievements are as follows:
1. On the Postmodern Narrative Art of Nabokov’s Novels, Journal of Liaoning University (2015)5:163-167
2. Image of Russian Exile Intellectuals in Nabokov’s Novels, Social Science Journal (2013)4:187-190
3. Narrative Techniques of Mrs. Brill, Mangzhong (2015)4:27-28
4. Love Theme of in Nabokov’s Novels, Mangzhong (2013)5:62-63
5. Zhu Shenghao’s Views on Translation, Lantai World (2013)5:54-55
6. Zhang Guruo’s Views on Translation, Lantai World (2013)7:99-100