Hao Huimin, a professor at College of Foreign Studies, Liaoning University, received bachelor degree and master degree in 1990 and 1999 respectively, both from Liaoning University. She completed her Ph.D. in Linguistics at Bashkir State University, Russia.
The research interests include Russian culture, literature and cross-culture communication. The main research achievements are as follows:
1. Social Language Conditions Born from Russian New Words，Journal of Kazakhstan State University (2001)
2. Pushkin in China, Journal of Kazakhstan State University (2001)
3. Lexical Meaning of Russian and the Relationship between Its Concepts, Journal of IKT State Normal University (2005)
4. The National Cultural Features and Origins of Chinese Idioms, Journal of Bashkir State University (2008)
5. The Word Building Potential of the Idioms in Russian and Chinese