ZHANG Yan, is a PhD in management, an assistant researcher at the Institute of Higher Education, Liaoning University.
Her major academic fields are higher education management, regional higher education planning and development. His academic achievements are as follows:
1. A review of the research on the professional certification of undergraduate institutions in China, taking the journal literature from 2001 to 2010 as an example
2. Realistic conflicts and countermeasures of the orientation and assimilation of Chinese universities
3. Reflections and inspirations on the professional certification of American higher education
4. Strengthen the strategic thinking of cultivating the provincial higher education evaluation system in China
5. The strategic choice for the transformation and development of higher engineering education in China, guided by the third industrial revolution
6. Research on the construction of modern university system in China from the perspective of lifelong education
7. Change and development of knowledge production mode in research universities -- from the perspective of national innovation system
8. Informatization and higher education reform
9. Learning reform and development under the influence of information technology
10. The unique meaning and development trend of lifelong education in China
11. The essence and connotation of "Internet + education"
12.Research on the change of the relationship between educational science and public policy in the middle and late 20th century
Participated in 5 projects of ministry of education and provincial planning.
Office Phone: 024-62602563