Associate Professor, School of International Studies, Liaoning University
Japanese Politics and Diplomacy
Hokkaido University, PhD, Department of Politics, School of Law (Japan)
Major Field: International Politics (2007.4~2011.6)
Hokkaido University, M.A., Department of Politics, School of Law (Japan)
Major Field: International Politics (2005.4~2007.3)
Dalian University of Foreign Languages, B.A., School of Japanese Studies (China)
Major Field: Japanese Studies (1999.9~2003.7)
Research Fellow, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (2008~2010)
Visiting Fellow, Faculty of Asian Studies, ANU (2008~2009)
Visiting Scholar, Institute of Asia-Pacific Studies, CASS (2008~2009)
Assistant Professor, School of International Studies, Liaoning University (2011~2013)
Associate Professor, School of International Studies, Liaoning University (2013~)
(1) “The Japan Factor in US TPP Trade Strategy”, in International Forum (Vol.15 No.1), Jan. 2013 (In Chinese).
(2) “China’s Admission in PECC and Her Changes in Diplomatic Policy (1978-1986)”, in Journal of Shanxi Normal University (Vol.42 No.1), Jan. 2013 (In Chinese).
(3) “On the Birth and Effect of Pacific Basin Community”, in Journal of Northeast Normal University, No.4, 2013 (In Chinese).
(4) “Diplomatic Strategy of Ohira Administration: the Ideal Model of Japanese Diplomacy”, in Journal of Liaoning University (Vol.41 No.4), July. 2013 (In Chinese).
(5) “The Role of Zakkai in the Process of Decision of TPP and Japanese Politics”, in Journal of Liaoning University (Vol.43 No.5), Sep. 2015 (In Chinese).
(6-9) “The Birth of the "Pacific Basin Community" : Australian-Sino-Japanese Diplomatic Initiatives Formed Around Asia-Pacific Region (1-4)”, in The Hokkaido Law Review (Vol.63 No.5, Vol.63 No.6, Vol.64 No.1, Vol.64 No.2), 2013 (In Japanese)