Professor; Researcher of Research Center for the Economics and Politics Transitional Countries, Liaoning University (Key Research Institute of Humanities and Social Science in University).
Comparative Politics; International Relation in the Asian-Pacific Region; International Political Economy
1. “The Evolution of Monetary Relations in East Asia in the Post-Bretton Woods Era: International Monetary Power Structures and Processes,” Journal of Contemporary Asia-Pacific Studies, Vol.199, No.1, 2015.
2. “The reason and strategy analysis of small country challenge big power in asymmetric conflicts,”Quarterly Journal of International Politics, Vol.36, No.4, 2013.
3. “Inclusive International Financial System and China’s Strategy Selection: In the Perspective of International Monetary Power Structure,” Northeast Asia Forum, Vol.118, No.2, 2015.
4. “Influence of the Relationship between the Russian Party System and the Political System on the Democratic Process in Russia,” Contemporary World and Socialism, Vol.104, No.4, 2013.
5. “How to Make Asymmetric Conflict toward Reconciliation?——The Game Analysis of Three Models,” Pacific Journal, Vol.22, No.2, 2014.
6. “Factors Influencing China’s International Appeal: Analysis with Sino-Japan Relation as an External Factor,” Northeast Asia Forum, Vol.110, No.6, 2013.
7. “An Analysis of Russia’s Public Diplomacy Policy in Putin Era,” Contemporary World and Socialism, Vol.121, No.3, 2016.
8. “The Inspection of Structural Factors which Affect Sino-Japanese Relations after the Cold War,”Japanese Research, Vol.27, No.3, 2013.
9. “On the Significance of Neighborhood Diplomacy in Chinese Foreign Relations,” Journal of Northeast Asia Studies, Vol.17, NO.6, 2014.
10. “The China(Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone——An Analysis Based on IPE,” Global Review, Vol.32, No.5, 2014.