Doctor, Associate Professor, completed his Ph.D in Computer Application technology in 2009 at Northeastern University. Publish over 10 research papers. The following were the Hosted Enterprise research and development work:
1. The national natural science foundation of China under Grant Nos.61300233,” Internet Worm Model and Detection Approach Based on Behavioral Footprints”
2. The national natural science foundation of China under Grant Nos. 60602061, “Key Technologies of Routing Based on P2P mode in MANET”.
3. The national high-tech research and development plan of China under Grant Nos 2006AA01Z413.“Spam over Internet Telephony”.
4. National Development and Reform Commission projects,“IPv6 Collaboration between China and Japan Project”.
5. Northeastern University “985 project”, “Research on the Approach of Network Security Information analyzing”.
6. Neusoft Division of Network Security, “Network Security Management Operation”.