Associate professor, IEEE, ACM and CCF member. Visiting Scholar in Virginia of University during 12/2017-12/2018. He received the Ph.D. degree in Computer Application Technology from the Northeastern University, Shenyang, China, in 2012. He received the B.S and M.S degrees in Applied Mathematics and Computer Software and Theory from Central South University, Changsha, China, in 2003 and 2006, respectively.
He Instructed students to win over 40 awards in some important academic competitions, including Bronze Medal in ACM/ICPC Asia Regional Contest. He is honored with "Outstanding Teacher in Innovation and Entrepreneurship", and "Outstanding Class Teacher" etc.
His current research interests include computer networks, future Internet, and networking economy. He has published more than 40 important research papers in the top international conference and international journals, which are funded by National Natural Science, Department of Science and Technology of Liaoning Province, and Department of Education of Liaoning Province. He had served as a PC member in some famous international conferences.
Five recent representative publications are as follow:
1. D. Qu, X. Wang, M. Huang, K. Li, S. K.Das, and S. Wu. A cache-aware social-based QoS routing scheme in information centric networks. Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 2018, 121: 20-32. (CCF recommendation)
2. X. Wang, D. Qu, M. Huang, K. Li, S. K. Das, J. Zhang, and R. Yu, Multiple many-to-many multicast routing scheme in green multi-granularity transport networks. Computer Networks, 2015, 93: 225-242. (CCF recommendation)
3. X. Wang, D. Qu, K. Li, H. Cheng, S. K. Das, M. Huang, R. Wang, and S. Chen. A flexible and generalized framework for access network selection in heterogeneous wireless networks. Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 2017, 40: 556-576 (CCF recommendation)
4. T. Cheng, Y Yang, and D. Qu. A forwarding strategy based on recommendation algorithm in named data networking. 21st IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (IEEE HPCC 2019), Zhangjiajie, August 10-12, 2019. (CCF recommendation)
5. D. Qu, D. Liang, S. Wu, J. Li, W. Xuan, and X. Wang, A trust energy-efficient QoS routing scheme for mobile peer-to-peer networks. 17th IEEE International Conference On Trust, Security And Privacy In Computing And Communications (IEEE TrustCom 2018), New York, August 1~3, 2018 (CCF recommendation)