Professor, Department of Information, Liaoning University
Big Data, Data Processing in Internet of Things, Edge Computing, Distributed database technology and Stream Data Processing.
l Grants Held as Principal Investigator
1. Research on the technology of promoting the integration of culture and science industry agglomeration and service platform, Supported by the National Key Research and Development Program, 2019.12-2022.11.
2. Research on the key technologies of dynamic supervision service platform of network culture market, Supported by the National Key Research and Development Program, 2019.12-2022.11.
3. Research on dynamic production scheduling method of industrial robot based on edge computing, Supported by the State Key Laboratory of Robotics, 2019.6-2020.6.
4. Researches on Effective access and Approximate Calculation of Monitoring Data for Environmental Quality of Liaoning, Supported by Science Public Welfare Research Foundation of Liaoning, 2015.7-2017.7.
5. Shenyang Smart City Operations Command Platform, Supported by New Point Software Company, 2016.10-2018.10.
6. Development tool of mobile intelligent terminal cross-platform operating system, Supported by Quanzhida Software Company, 2012.7-2012.12.
l Grants Held as Co-Investigator
1. Research on the Processing Technology over Uncertain RFID Event Streams, Supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2009.1-2011.12.
2. Research on Data Management Technology Supporting High-performance Embedded Computing, Supported by Scientific Research Program of Higher Education of Liaoning Educational Committee, 2007.1-2009.12.
3. Research on Network Quality of Service and Algorithms, Supported by Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning Province of China, 2004.7-2007.7.
4. Safety Risk Identification and Visual Early Warning in Metro Construction Based on Internet of Things, Supported by National Key Technology R&D Program of China, 2010.7-2014.7.
5. Networked Remote Fault Diagnosis Technology of Special NC Based on Internet of Things, Supported by National Key Technology R&D Program of China, 2010.7-2014.12.
6. Research on the Key Technologies of Internet of Things for Safe Operation of the Mining and Tunnel Construction Industry, Supported by Major Innovation Program of Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities,2012.1-2014.12.
7. Safety and Risk Aversion Systems of Underground Mines, Supported by China National Gold Group Corporation, 2012.03-2013.06.
8. Communication and Operations Maintenance Management System of Long-distance Pipeline, Supported by Northeast Petroleum Pipeline Company, 2013.04-2014.03.
1. Wang Yan, Zeng Hui, Yang Bingqing, Zhu Zhu, and Song Baoyan. Detection of Entity-description Conflict on Duplicated Data Based on Merkle-tree for IioT. The 16th Web Information Systems and Applications Conference(WISA),LNCS,2019.(EI)
2. WANG Yan, LI Jun, ZENG Hui, YANG Bing-qing, SONG Bao-yan.Real-time Feature Extraction Algorithm Based on Mutual Information,Journal of Chinese Computer Systems,2019,(40)6:1242-1247.
3. Wang, Yan, Zhan Shi, Junlu Wang, Lingfeng Sun, and Baoyan Song. Skyline Preference Query Based on Massive and Incomplete Dataset. IEEE Access 5 (2017): 3183-3192.（SCI）
4. WANG Yan, YANG Jun, SUN Lingfeng, LI Yunuo,SONG Baoyan.Feature selection method of high-dimensional data based on random matrix theory[J].Journal of Computer Applications,2017,37(12):3467-3471.
5. WANG Jun-lu, WANG Ling, WANG Yan*, SONG Bao-yan.Missing Data Imputation Approach Based On Tuple Similarity[J].Computer Science, 2017, 44(2):98-102.
6. WANG Yan,WANG Feng-tong,WANG Jun-lu,SONG Bao-yan,SHI Zhan.Missing Data Imputation Approach Based On Generalized Centroids Clustering Algorithm[J].Journal of Chinese Computer Systems,2017, 38(9):2017-2021.
7. Wang Yan, Baoyan Song, Junlu Wang, Li Zhang, Ling Wang. Geometry-Based Distributed Spatial Skyline Queries in Wireless Sensor Networks. Sensors, 2016,16(4), 454. （SCI）
8. Wang Yan, Liu Genghao, Wang Junlu, Song Baoyan. A compression-based approximate query method for massive incomplete data [J]. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 2016, 53(3): 571-581. (EI)
9. Yan Wang, Qingxu Deng, Genghao Liu, Xiuping Hao, Baoyan Song. An Energy-Efficient Query Based on Variable Region for Large-scale WSN. China Communications, 2016, Vol.13:119-136. (SCI)
10. Yan Wang, Junlu Wang, Fengtong Wang, Ling Wang, Wei Wei. An Optimized Data Obtaining Strategy for Large-Scale Sensor Monitoring Networks[J]. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 2016, 2016(2):1-10.(SCI)
11. Yan Wang, Wei Wei, Qingxu Deng, Wei Liu, Houbing Song. An Energy-Efficient Skyline Query for Massively Multidimensional Sensing Data. Sensors, 2016, 16(1),83. (SCI)
12. WANG Yan, YIN Biao, LIU Genghao, SONG Baoyan, WANG Junlu. Skyline Query of Massive Incomplete Data Based on Combinational Dimensions. Journal of Frontiers of Computer Science and Technology, 2016, Vol.10(4): 495-503.
13. WANG Yan, ZHANG Tingting, SONG Zhirun, WANG Junlu, GUO Jingyu. Regional cluster-based lifetime optimization strategy for large-scale wireless sensor networks. Journal of Computer Applications, 2015, Vol.35: 3031-3037.
14. Wang Yan, Guo Jingyu, Deng Qingxu, Song Zhirun, Wang Junlu. Data gathering strategy of chain-type WSN based on self-adaption frequency conversion. Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation, 2015, Vol.29(11): 1594-1602.
15. WANG Yan, DENG Qingxu, LIU Genghao, YIN Biao. Dynamic Target Tracking and Predicting Algorithm Based on Combination of Motion Equation and Kalman filter. Computer Science, 2015, vol.42(12): 76-81.
16. Yan Wang, Qingxu Deng, Wei Liu, Baoyan Song. A query approach of supporting variable physical window in large-scale smart grid. The 15th International Conference on Web-Age Information Management (WAIM2014), Macau. LNCS 8485, pp. 311-322. (EI: 14368165).
17. WANG YAN, HAO Xiuping, SONG Baoyan*, LI Xuecheng, XING Zengwei. A Query Algorithm Based on Mesh Structure in Large-scale Smart Grid [J]. Journal of Computer Applications, 2014, 34(11): 3126-3130.
18. Yan Wang, Qingxu Deng, Wei Liu, Baoyan Song. A Data-Centric Storage Approach for Efficient Query of Large-Scale Smart Grid. The 9th Web Information System and Application Conference(WISA2012), 193-198. (EI: 13246977)
19. WANG Yan, SONG Bao-yan, FU Han, LI Xiao-guang. Cleaning Method of RFID Data Stream Based on Kalman Filter. Journal of Chinese Computer Systems, 2011. 32(9): 1794-1799.
20. WANG Yan, SONG Bao-yan, ZHANG Jia-yang, ZHANG Hong-mei, LI Xiao-guang. Deep Web query interface identification approach based on label coding. Journal of Computer Applications, 2011. 31(5): 1351-1354.
21. Yan Wang, Weihong Xuan, Wei Li, Baoyan Song. A Real-Time Scheduling Strategy Basedon Priority in Data Stream System. Proceed in the Ninth International Conference(HIS’09). Shenyang, August 2009: 268-272. (EI: 10891366)
22. Wang Yan, Shi Xin, Song Baoyan. RFID Data Cleaning Method Based on Pseudo Event. The 26th National Database Conference of China, Journal of Computer Research and Development, Vol.46(Suppl.): 270- 274.
23. Li Zhang, Yan Wang, Baoyan Song, Xiuping Hao, Xuecheng Li, Geometry-based spatial skyline query in wireless sensor network, The 11th Web Information Systems and Applications(WISA) Conference, 2014: 27-32. (EI: 20151500731052)
24. Li Shifeng, Wang Yan, Wang Junlu, SUN Zhenjian, LIU Genghao, SONG Baoyan. A Method of Model-Based Application Cross-Platform Conversion. Computer & Digital Engineering, 2013. 41(10): 1549-1575.
25. Baoyan Song, Yan Wang et al. A Continuous Query Processing Approach for Window Semantics in Data Stream System. Proceed in 3rd International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Informatics. Yantai, October 2010: 2677-2681. (EI: 11662894)
26. Xia Li, Wang Yan, Guan Shaoying, Wang Guangxing. A Scalable Approach for Fairness in MPLS Networks. In proc. of the third International Conference on Communications, Circuits and Systems(ICCCAS’06), Hongkong, June 2006. ( EI: 2006029635168)
27. SONG Bao-yan, WANG Junlu, WANG Yan. Optimized Storage Strategy Research of HDFS Based on Vandermonde Code[J]. Chinese Journal of Computer, 2015(9): 1825-1837.
28. SONG Bao-yan, ZHAO Wei, WANG Yan. Dpool a Pool Partition Approach for RFID Composite Event Detection. Journal of Chinese Computer Systems, 2011, Vol. 32(5): 825-829.
29. Song Bao-Yan, Zhang Hong-Mei, Wang Yan, Li Qiong. Data storage method supporting large-scale smart grid. Journal of Computer Application, 2012. 32(9): 2496-2499.