XU Xiaoning，a professor at School of Mathematics, Liaoning University, received B.S.，M.S. and Ph.D degrees in Mathematics in 1998, 2001 and 2010, respectively, all from Northeast Normal University. She completed visiting scholar in Mathematics in 2015 at University of Science and Technology of China.
The research interests include Lie algebra and its application. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Xu X.N.*, Li X.J., Superderivation algebras of Modular Lie superalgebras of O-type. Chinese Annal of Math, Series B, 2015, 36(3), 447- 466.
2. Xu X.N.*, Li X.J., Second Cohomology of the Modular Lie Superalgebra Ω. Hacet. J. Math. Stat, 2014, 43(5): 787-799.
3. Xu X.N.*, Mu B., Infinite-Dimensional Modular Lie Superalgebra Ω. Abstr. Appl. Anal. , 2013, 10pages.
4. Xu X.N., Chen L.Y.*, Some properties of the family Γ of modular Lie superalgebras. Czech. Math. J. 2013, 63 (138): 1087–1112.
5. Chen L.Y., Liu D., Xu X.N.*, Some subsystems of a Lie triple system closely related to its Frattini subsystem. Chinese Annal of Math, Series B, 2013, 34B：791-800.
6. Xu X.N., Chen L.Y.*, Zhang Y.Z.*, On the modular Lie superalgebra Ω. J. Pure Appl. Algebra, 2011, 215: 1093-1101.
7. Chen L.Y., Xu X.N.*, Zhang Y.Z., Restricted Lie algebras all whose elements are semisimple．Front. Math. China, 2011, 6(1): 61-70.
8. Xu X.N., Zhang Y.Z.*, Chen L.Y. The finite-dimensional modular Lie superalgebra Γ. Algebra Colloq., 2010, 17: 525-540.