XIA Peng, an associate professor at School of Mathematics, Liaoning University, received B.S. , M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Mathematics in 2007, 2009 and 2012 respectively, both from Jilin University.
The research interests include computer mathematics, computer graphics. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. XIA Peng , Shugong Zhang, Na Lei, Zhangyong Kim, The Fitzpatrick Neville type algorithm for multivariate vector-valued osculatory rational interpolation. Journal of Systems Science and Complexity, 2015,28(1):222-242 (SCI, EI)
2. Xia Peng, Shang Bao Xin, Lei Na On Multivariate Birkhoff Rational Interpolation, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 8592 pp 480-483 2014 (EI)
3. Peng Xia, Shugong Zhang, Na Lei, The Neville-like form of the Fitzpatrick algorithm for rational interpolation. Numerical Algorithms, 2012,61(1):105-120. (SCI)
4. Peng Xia, Shugong Zhang, Na Lei, A Fitzpatrick algorithm for multivariate rational interpolation. Journal of computational and applied mathematics, 2011, 235(17): 5222-5231. (SCI)
5. Na Lei, Junjie Chai, Peng Xia, Ying Li, A fast algorithm for multivariate Birkhoff interpolation problem, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics. 2011,236: 1656-1666. (SCI)
6. Junjie Chai, Na Lei, Ying Li, Peng Xia, The Proper Interpolation Space for Multivariate Birkhoff Interpolation, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2011, 235: 3207–3214. (SCI)