ZHU chunyu, professor at School of Life Science, Liaoning University, She completed her Ph.D in 2005 at Shenyang Agricultural University, visited Harvard University for scholar research in 2012. Her research focus on understanding infection mechanism of pathogenic microorganisms and biopesticide. The main research achievements are as follows：
1. Fangliang Zheng, Weiwei Zhang, Yuan Sui, Ruihan Ding, Wenfu Yi, Yuanyuan Hu, Hongsheng Liu, and Chunyu Zhu, Sugar Protectants Improve the Thermotolerance and Biocontrol Efficacy of the Biocontrol Yeast, Candida oleophila, Front Microbiol. 2019; 10: 187, 1-8
2. Fangliang Zheng, Wenwen Zheng, Limei Li, Siming Pan, Meichen Liu, Weiwei Zhang, Hongsheng Liu, Chunyu Zhu, Chitosan Controls Postharvest Decay and Elicits Defense in Kiwifruit, Food & Bioprocess Technology, 2017, Volume10, Issue11, 1937-1945.
3. Chunyu Zhu,* Fangliang Zheng,* Junfeng Zhu, Meichen Liu, Na Liu, Xue Li, Li Zhang, Zaidong Deng, Qi Zhao, and Hongsheng Liu, The interaction between NOLC1 and IAV NS1 protein promotes host cell apoptosis and reduces virus replication, Oncotarget, 2017,Vol.8, Issue 55, 94519-94527.
4. Huan Hu, Chunyu Zhu, Haixin Ai, Li Zhang, Jian Zhao, Qi Zhao and Hongsheng Liu. LPI-ETSLP：lncRNA-protein interaction prediction using eigenvalue transformation-based semi-supervised link prediction,Virus Gene, 2015, Volume 50, Issue2, 238-44.
5. Chunyu Zhu, Fangliang Zheng, Xiaoshuang She, Dan Zhao, Ying Gu, Yanting Duan, Alan K. Chang, Identification of NS1 domains of avian H5N1 influenza virus which influence the interaction with the NOLC1 protein, Virus Gene, 2015, Volume 50, Issue2, 238-44.
6. Chunyu Zhu, Sugai Yin, Hongsheng Liu, Yan Liu, Maosheng Zhang, Shuqin Xiong, Fangliang Zheng*,Heliocoverpa armigera single nucleocapsid nucleopolyhedrovirus ORF52 is a ChaB homologous gene involved in per os infection, Biomedical Research, 2014, 36(6):843-851
7. Chunyu Zhu, Fangliang Zheng, Tingting Sun, Yanting Duan, Jingzhen Cao, Huawei Feng, Lingling Shang, Ying Zhu, Hongsheng Liu*. Interaction of avian influenza virus NS1 protein and nucleolar and coiled-body phosphoprotein 1, Virus Gene, 2013, 46(2): 287-292