HE Jianwei, associate professor at School of Life Science, Liaoning University, received M.S. degrees in Biochemistry in 2002, from Yamaguchi University, Japan. He completed his Ph.D in Bioresource in 2005 at Tottori University, Japan, and completed the postdoctoral research in 2009 in College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, USA
The research interests include:
l Defining potentialregulatory mechanisms influencing PDI (a kind of molecular chaperone) function and how this impacts upon the synthesis and expression of amyloidogenic proteins in yeast.
l Using molecular dynamics and biochemical methods to study protein oligomerization progress and the importance of dimers and tetramers in the aetiology of amyloidotic diseases.
l Mining, screening or designing of novel inhibitors of natural resources against protein misfolding and amyloid aggregation.
1) Chong Xiaoying, Lu Xian, Wang Yu, Chang Alan K., Xu Linan, Wang Nan, Sun Yonghui, Jones Gary W., Song Youtao, Song Yong-Bo, He Jianwei(*).Distinct structural changes in wild-type and amyloidogenic chicken cystatin caused by disruption of C95-C115 disulfide bond. J Biomol Struct Dyn.2016 Feb 5:1-9. SCI;
2) Wang Na., He Jianwei(*), Chang Alan K., Wang Yu, Xu Linan, Chong Xiaoying, Lu Xian, Sun Yonghui, Xia Xichun, Li Hui, Zhang Bing, Song Youtao, Kato Akio, Jones Gary W(*). (-)-Epigallocatechin-3-gallate Inhibits Fibrillogenesis of Chicken Cystatin.J Agric Food Chem. 2015, 63(5): 1347-51. SCI;
3) He Jianwei(*),Wang Yu,Chang Alan K.,Xu Linan,Wang Na,Chong Xiaoying,Li Hui,Zhang Bing,Jones GaryW.(*),Song Youtao(*).Myricetin Prevents Fibrillogenesis of Hen Egg White Lysozyme,J Agric Food Chem.2014,62（39）：9442-9449. SCI;
4) He Jianwei,Xu Linan,Zhang Shuo,Guan Jing,Shen Manli,Li Hui,Song Youtao(*). Steered molecular dynamics simulation of the binding of the β2 and β3 regions in domain-swapped human cystatin C dimer.J Mol Model.2013,19（2）：825-832. SCI.
5) He Jianwei,Xu Linan,Zou Zhiyuan,Ueyama N.,Li Hui,Kato Akio,Jones GW.,Song Youtao(*),Moleculardynamics simulation to investigate the impact of disulfide bond formation on conformational stability ofchicken cystatin I66Q mutant.J Biomol Struct Dyn.2013,31(10)：1101-1110. SCI.