LIU Jianli, a professor of School of Life Science, Liaoning University, He completed his PhD in Genetics from China Medical University in 2011, received B.S. degrees in Biological Techniques in 2002 and M.S. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology in 2005 from Shenyang Agricultural University respectively.
The goal of our lab is to understand the toxicity of environmental pollution, the cell signaling transduction involved in this process and the new strategy to prevent the disease induced by the pollution.
1. The interaction between polysaccharide extracted from Lentinus edodes mycelium and lactoferrin and the protective effects of LMP-LF complex on islet β cell damage induced by high glucose, National Nature Science Foundation of China(NSFC，No. 3191101726), 2020.04-2022.03
2. Pulmonary diseases induced by PM2.5 based on inflammatory response and signal transduction pathway, Liaoning Provincial Doctoral Research Startup Project (No.20170520258), 2017-2019
3. Inhibition of PM2.5-induced bronchial epithelial cell injury based on NF-κB and NLRP3 inflammatory signaling pathway by anthocyanins, Liaoning Provincial Department of Education Science and Technology Research Project (No. LQN201714),2017-2019
4. Plant polyphenols inhibit cell damage induced by PM2.5 and its main components and the underlying mechanism, Shenyang city Middle-aged Technological Innovation Talent Support Plan Project (No. RC180240), 2018 -2019
Publications (last 5 years):
1. Xiangyu Cao, Siqi Tian, Mingyang Fu, Yanmei Li, Yueling Sun, Jianli Liu*, Yue Liu. Resveratrol protects human bronchial epithelial cells against nickelinduced toxicity via suppressing p38 MAPK, NF-κB signaling, and NLRP3 inflammasome activation [J]. Environmental Toxicology. 2020, 1-10. (IF 2.646)
2. Xiangyu Cao, Yonglin He, Yuchi Kong, Xueying Mei, Yapeng Huo, Yin He, Jianli Liu. Elucidating the interaction mechanism of eriocitrin with β-casein by multi-spectroscopic and molecular simulation methods [J]. Food Hydrocolloids, 2019, 94(9): 63-70. (IF 5.839)
3. Xiangyu Cao, Shuai Wang, Ruochen Bi, Siqi Tian, Yapeng Huo, Jianli Liu* Toxic effects of Cr(VI) on the bovine hemoglobin and human vascular endothelial cells: Molecular interaction and cell damage [J]. Chemosphere, 2019, 222 (1): 355-363. (IF 5.108)
4. Xiangyu Cao, Dan Liu, Ruochen Bi, Yonglin He, Yin He, Jianli Liu. The protective effects of a novel polysaccharide from Lentinus edodes mycelia on islet β (INS-1) cells damaged by glucose and its transportation mechanism with human serum albumin [J]. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules,2019, 134(8): 344-353. (IF 4.784)
5. Jianli Liu, Yonglin He, Shuai Wang, Yin He, Weiyu Wang, Qijiu Li, Xiangyu Cao*. Ferulic acid inhibits advanced glycation end products (AGEs) formation and mitigates the AGEs-induced inflammatory response in HUVEC cells [J]. Journal of Functional Foods, 2018, 48: 19-26. (IF 3.47)
6. Xiangyu Cao, Shuai Wang, Siqi Tian, Hong Lou, Yuchi Kong, Zhijun Yang,Jianli Liu. Spectroscopic and molecular modeling studies on the interactions of fluoranthene with bovine hemoglobin [J]. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2018, 203(5): 301-307. (IF 2.931)