RUAN Yanan, an associate professor at School of Life Science, Liaoning University, received B.S. And M.S. degrees in Vegetable Sciences in 1998 and 2003 respectively, both from Shenyang Agricultural University. She completed her Ph.D in Ecology in 2006 at Shenyang Institute of Applied Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
The research interests include Plant Physiological Ecology and Global Changes Ecology. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Xingyuan He, Yanan Ruan*, Wei Chen, Tao Lu. 2006.Responese of antioxidative system to elevated ozone in leaves of Ginkgo biloba in urban area. Botanical Bulletin of Academia Sinica, 47(4)：409-416. (Corresponding author)
2. Yanan Ruan, Zhenju Chen, Wei Chen, Xingyuan He, Daoyan Su, Yue Zhang. 2006. Optimal design and characteristics estimation of OTC- I open top chamber. Journal of Liaoning Technical University (Natural science edition) 25(z1): 220~222.
3. Yanan Ruan, Xingyuan He, Wei Chen, Sheng Xu, Tao Lu. 2007. Effects of elevated CO2 on membrane lipid peroxidation and antioxidant enzymes activities in leaves of Ginkgo biloba. Acta Ecology Sinica, 27 (3): 1106-1112.
4. Yanan Ruan, Xingyuan He, Wei Chen, Zhenju Chen, Yu Sun. 2009. Effect of elevated O3 concentration anti-oxidative enzyme activities in Pinus tabulaeformis. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 20 (5): 1032-1037.
5. Yanan Ruan, Xingyuan He, Wei Chen, Zhenju Chen, Yu Sun. 2009. Effect of elevated CO2 concentration on anti-oxidative enzyme activities of urban Pinus tabulaeformis. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 28(5): 839-844.
6. Wei Huang, Xingyuan He, Wei Chen, Zhenju Chen, Yanan Ruan, Sheng Xu. 2008. Influence of Elevated Carbon Dioxide and Ozone on the Foliar Nonvolatile Terpenoids in Ginkgo Biloba. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 81:432–435
7. Xingyuan He, Wei Huang, Wei Chen, Tian Dong, Changbing Liu, Zhenju Chen, Sheng Xu, Yanan Ruan. 2009. Changes of main secondary metabolites in leaves of Ginkgo biloba in response to ozone fumigate. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 21(2): 199-203