DENG Xin, a lecturer at School of Life Science, Liaoning University. She completed her Ph. D in Genetics in 2018 at Northeast Normal University.
The research interests include:
1. Polyploidy and aneuploidy in plants.
2. Genetic and evolution of wheat genome.
The main publications are as follows:
1. Xin Deng, Yan Sha, Zhenling Lv, Ying cWu, Ai Zhang, Fang Wang*, Bao Liu*. The capacity to buffer and sustain imbalanced D-subgenome chromosomes by the BBAA component of hexaploid wheat is an evolved dominant trait. Frontiers in Plant Science. 2018, 9:1149.
2. Changping Li, Xuhan Sun, Justin L. Conover, Zhibin Zhang, Jinbin Wang, Xiaofei Wang, Xin Deng, Hongyan Wang, Bao Liu, Jonathan F. Wendel*, Lei Gong*. Cytonuclear coevolution following homoploid hybrid speciation in Aegilops tauschii. Molecular Biology and Evolution. 2018, 36(2):341-349.
3. Zhenling Lv, Wenjie Zhang, Ying Wu, Yunxiao Zhou, Shuangzhan Huang, Ai Zhang, Xin Deng, Chunming Xu, Zhengyi Xu, Lei Gong, Bao Liu*. Extensive allele-level remodeling of histone methylation modification in reciprocal F1 hybrids of rice subspecies. Plant Journal. 2019, 97(3): 571-586.
4. Ai Zhang, Ning Li, Lei Gong, Xiaowan Gou, Bin Wang, Xin Deng, Changping Li, Qianli Dong, Huakun Zhang, Bao Liu*. Global analysis of gene expression in response to whole-chromosome aneuploidy in hexaploid wheat. Plant Physiology. 2017, 175(2):828-847.