WANG Juan, lecturer at School of Life Science, Liaoning University, received her B.S. and Ph.D degrees from Jilin University in 2012 and 2017, respectively. The major of Ph.D. degree was Microbiology &Biochemical Pharmacy. From August 2017 until now, she worked in Liaoning University.
The main research achievements are as follows (recent three years):
1) Wenji Hu, Juan Wang, Weiying Guo, Yange Liu, Ziang Guo, Yuge Miao, Di Wang. Studies on characteristics and anti-diabetic and -nephritic eﬀects of polysaccharides isolated from Paecilomyces hepiali fermentation mycelium in db/db mice. Carbohydrate Polymers. 2019. doi.org/10.1016/j.carbpol.2019.115766.
2) Juan Wang, Chenliang Li, Wenji Hu, Lanzhou Li, Guangsheng Cai, Yang Liu and Di Wang. Studies on the anti-fatigue activities of Irpex lacteus polysaccharideenriched extract in mouse model. Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2019, 32(3): 1011-1018.
3) Wang Juan, Hu Wenji, Li Lanzhou, Huang Xinping, Liu Yange, Wang Di, Teng Lilrong, Antidiabetic activities of polysaccharides separated from Inonotus obliquus via the modulation of oxidative stress in mice with streptozotocin-induced diabetes, PLOS ONE, 2017, 12(6): e0180476.
4) Wang Juan, Liu Yange, Li Lanzhou, Qi Yidi, Zhang Yuanzhu, Li Longtu, Teng Lirong, Wang Di, Dopamine and serotonin contribute to Paecilomyces hepiali against chronic unpredictable mild stress induced depressive behavior in Sprague Dawley rats, Molecular Medicine Reports, 2017, 16(4): 5675-5682.
5) Liu Chungang, Wang Juan, Xu Shiqi, An Shengshu, Tang Siying, He Jian, Liu Yang, Robert J. LEE, Wang Di, Paecilomyces tenuipes extract prevents depression-like behaviors in chronic unpredictable mild stress-induced rat model via modulation of neurotransmitters, Molecular Medicine Reports, 2017, 16(2): 2172-2178.
Office phone: 024-62202232