Li Tiejing,Professor,College of Light Industry,Liaoning University .
No.66, Chongshan Str., Huanggu District, Shenyang
Liaoning Province, China 110036
Tel. +86 24 62202139 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dairy chemistry and food safety, specific interests include: 1) enzymatic modification of ACE inhibitory peptides and their responses in animal model, 2) preparation of antioxidant peptides and their cytoprotection in vitro on cell lines against induced injury, 3) antibacterial mechanism of the peptides from milk proteins, 4) production and safety risk of traditional fermented soy bean sauce in China, 5) degradation of organophosporus / organo nitrogen pesticide residues in milk during fermentation and processing.
Teaching courses for the undergraduates are Food Microbioloy, Food Chemistry, etc.
B.S. Food Science, NEAU(China) 1996
M. S. Food Chemistry, NEAU(China) 1999
Ph.D. Food Microbiology, NEAU(China) 2005
1. Tie-Jing Li, Xin Zhang, Xin-Huai Zhao. Powerful protective effects of gallic acid and tea polyphenols on human hepatocytes injury induced by hydrogen peroxide or carbon tetrachloride in vitro. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, 2010, 4(3): 247-254
2. Xin Huai ZHAO, Li Ying BO, Jing WANG, Tie Jing LI. Survey of seven organophosphorus pesticides in drinking water, feedstuffs and raw milk from dairy farms in the Province Heilongjing during 2008-2009. Milchwissenschaft, 2012, 67(3): 293-296
3. Xin Huai ZHAO, Jing WANG, Tie Jing LI, Ying Hua ZHANG. Degradation behaviors of seven organophosphorus pesticides skimmed milk inoculated with Streptococcus thermophilus or Lactobacillus helveticus. Milchwissenschaft, 2012, 67(4): 399-401
4. Na Jia, Tiejing Li, Xinping Diao, Baohua Kong, Protective effects of black currant (Ribes nigrum L.) extract on hydrogen peroxide-induced damage in lung fibroblast MRC-5 cells in relation to the antioxidant activity. Journal of Functional Foods, 2014, 11(1) 142–151,SCI=3.574, 2014,11
5. Sun, Hui; Li, Tie-Jing; Zhao, Xin-Huai. ACE inhibition and enzymatic resistance in vitro of a casein hydrolysate subjected to plastein reaction in the presence of extrinsic proline and ethanol- or methanal-water fractionation. International Journal of Food Properties 2014,17(2): 386-398 SCI(IF=1.165)2014.2.7