Zhu Rugang, born in 1980, PhD, associate professor, member of the Communist Party of China.
I graduated from food science of Shenyang Agriculture and University, and received the doctor degree in 2003. The same year, I came to Liaoning University as a teacher.
The main research field: food chemistry and nutrition. In recent years, I have been engaged in the extraction, purification and characteristic of haw pectin polysaccharide, and the molecular regulation mechanism of pectin oligosaccharide on lipid metabolism in mice. So far, a total 19 papers have been published in Food Research International, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, Food Chemistry, Chemico-Biological Interactions, Journal of Microbiological Methods, Food Science, Food and Fermentation Industries, and so on. The outstanding Young Teachers of Liaoning University. The visiting scholar of Copenhagen University from 2015-3-17 to 2016-3-16.
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China (31301424)
2. Provincial Education Department Fund (L2013008)
3. Liaoning University Postdoctoral Research Foundation
4. Liaoning University Youth Research Fund (2009LDQN21)
1. Shenyang Municipal Science and Technology Progress Award (the third prize)
2. The Technology Innovation Award (Technology Progress Award) of Chinese Food Science and Technology Institute (the second prize)
3. Liaoning Provincial Natural Science Academic Achievement Award (the third Prize)
4. The Natural Science Achievement Award of Liaoning (the third prize)
5. The Natural Science Achievement Award of Shenyang (the second prize)