JIANG Yaoyao, an Associate Professor of Radio and Television College, Liaoning University, MA Supervisor, Doctor of Literature, she is Member of Chinese Literary Critics Association, Director of Liaoning Provincial TV Artists Association, Director of Liaoning Provincial Literary Theorist Association, Member of Liaoning Provincial Institute of Aesthetics and a state-level Putonghua Tester. She had been in charge of 4 programs including one of Liaoning Social Science Planning Fund and one of Education Department of Liaoning Province. In addition, she had been granted 7 awards including Film Paper Contest among Northeast three provinces of China and one appraisal of The Film Aesthetic Institute of Liaoning Province.
Research Direction: Film Aesthetics and Film Criticism.
Main research achievements are as below:
1. Paper on Film and Television Aesthetics, published in Spring and Art Publishing House in November 2014
2. Commentary on Documentary Aesthetics of Chinese Films in New Period, published in Journal of Liaoning University, 2014 (4)
3. Paper on Aesthetic Characteristics of Chinese "Anti-Japanese War Theme" Film, published inJournal of Liaoning University, 2015 (5)
4. Review of TV Movie Candlelight from the Perspective of Documentary Aesthetics, published inFilm Literature, 2014 (15)
5. Paper on Chi Zijian’s Creative Writing on the literary image of Old Woman, as a 2nd author, published in Journal of Northeastern University, 2015 (1)