ZHANG Xiaofei, an Associate Professor of Radio and Television College, Liaoning University, MA Supervisor, Doctor of Literature, he is Deputy Director of Public Art Department of Liaoning University. He is Member of Chinese Literary Critics Association, Director of Liaoning Provincial TV Artists Association, Director of Liaoning Provincial Literary Theorist Association, Member of Liaoning Provincial Institute of Aesthetics and a state-level Putonghua Tester. He had presided over 3 programs including one of Liaoning Provincial Social Science Planning Fund and one of Liaoning Provincial Association of Social Sciences. And he had been granted 10 awards by National Association of Higher Education, Liaoning Provincial Government and etc.
Research direction: Film Aesthetics and Film Culture.
Main research achievements are as below:
1. Paper on Lu Xun’s Unique Contribution to Left-wing Film Criticism Theory, published in Theory Journal, September 2013, and was included in 2014 NPC Press, film and TV Art in January 2014
2. Paper of "Weapon Theory": Concept Review on
's Left-wing Films, published in the 3rdissueof Social Science Journal in 2013 and was included in 2013NPC Press, film and TV Art in November 2013
3. Paper of Review on Historical Rationality of the Occurrence of"Left-wing Film Cultural Campaign", published in Liaoning University Journal, 2013 (2)
4. Review on Wang Chenwu, a Left-wing Film Critics, published in Film Literature, 2014 (1)
5. Paper on Contemporary Chinese Aesthetics in the Transformation of Theoretical Paradigm: A review of the Research on the Basic Theory of Aesthetics in Recent Years, published in Journal of Liaoning University, 2010 (3)