ZHU Lin, female, born in 1986, lecturer in the Department of Radio, Film & Television, LNU.
Main research direction: film and TV aesthetics, literature and art theory
Main lectures include: Director of Radio & TV Columns, Planning of Radio & TV Programs, Appreciation of Film Works, Screen Editing, Theory of Film Art, etc.
Study and work experience:
2009-2012, she studied in Beijing Film Academy and obtained a master's degree. She is currently studying for a Ph.D. in the Department of Literature of Liaoning University
2012-until now, she works in the Department of Radio, Film & Television of Liaoning University.
1. The main short film "Grandpa's Hut" won the excellent work award of the "Golden Panda" Award of the 2011 Sichuan Film and Television Festival;
2. The dissertation "Analysis of Real Television under the Audience's Entertainment Needs" was published in the December 2013 issue of "House of Drama";
3. The dissertation "A Textual Analysis of Feminist Film Theory in the Film Human · Ghost · Love " was published in the January 2016 issue of The Young Writer;
4. The paper "On the Adaptation of Literary Films from the Perspective of the Interdisciplinary Study of Literature" was published in the April 2018 issue of "Youth Age";
5. The dissertation "Anti-and Impetuousness: An Interpretation of the American Anti-Cultural Movement in the 1960s Using the" Graduate " Film Language Analysis as an Example" was published in the May 2018 issue of "The Influence of Communication Power";
6. Participated in the Youth Scientific Research Fund Project of Liaoning University (Humanities and Social Sciences) in 2016: Research on the Development Model of Drama Society in Shenyang University and the Creation of Creative Writing Script
7. Participated in the Projects of Philosophy and Social Sciences in Shenyang in 2019: Research on Industrial Culture and Its Dissemination in Northeast Movies