Prof. LIU Bin was graduated from Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, received Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in 1992 and 2000, respectively. Then she got her Ph. D degree of science from Northeastern University in 2011, major in analytical chemistry. She has ever been to the USA as a visiting scholar in University of Oklahoma for one year. Now she is working in School of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Liaoning University. Prior to joining Liaoning University in 2005, she had worked in Shenyang Radio and TV Universityand engaged in teaching and research, after graduated from Shenyang Pharmaceutical University in 1992.
Her research focused on: (1) the interaction between small molecules and biological macromolecules; (2) the synthesis, structural modification and active research of sonosensitive compounds. To date, more than 10 scientific projects have been undertaken in her group and 80 scientific papers have also been published at home and abroad, of which includes 32 papers as the first author or corresponding author in 21 SCI journals. In addition, she published 3 books as an associate editor or key editor and applied for one patent (Application Number: 201610819187.7).
Bachelor's Degree, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, 1992
Master's Degree, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, 2000
Ph.D, Northeastern University, 2011
2005– , Liaoning University, associate professor / professor
1992– 2005, Shenyang Radio and TV University, TA / lecturer / associate professor
2014– 2015, University of Oklahoma in USA, visiting scholar
1. Interaction between small molecules and biological macromolecules
2. Synthesis, structural modification and active research of sonosensitive compounds
1. Bingmi Liu*, Jun Zhang, Aijun Hao, Liang Xu, Dan Wang, Hui Ji, Shijie Sun, Boqi Chen, Bin Liu*. The increased binding affinity of curcumin with human serum albumin in the presence of rutin and baicalin: a potential for drug delivery system. Spectrochimica Acta Part A, 155(2016) 88-94
2. Lingling He, Xianping Liu, Yongxia Wang, Zhixin Wang, Yanjie Yang, Yanping Gao, Bin Liu*, Xin Wang. Sonochemical degradation of methyl orange in the presence of Bi2WO6: Effect of operating parameters and the generated reactive oxygen species. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 33 (2016) 90–98.
3. Lingling He, Zhixin Wang, Yongxia Wang, Xianping Liu, Yanjie Yang, Yanping Gao, Xin Wang, Bin Liu*, Xin Wang*. Studies on the interaction between promethazine and human serum albumin in the presence of flavonoids by spectroscopic and molecular modeling techniques. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 145 (2016) 820–829.
4. Lingling He, Yongxia Wang, Xiaoxia Wu, Xianping Liu, Xin Wang, Bin Liu*, Xin Wang*. Enhancement of the binding affinity of methylene blue to the site I in human serum albumin by cupric and ferric ions. The Journal of Biological and Chemical Luminescence, 30 (2015) 1380–1388.
5. Bingmi Liu, Jun Zhang, Yang Liu, Liping Zhang, Xin Wang*, Bin Liu*. Multi- spectroscopic methods investigation on the interaction of tenoxicam with ct-DNA. The Journal of Biological and Chemical Luminescence, 30 (2015) 1313–1317.
6. Bingmi Liu, Jun Zhang, Xin Wang, Liping Zhang, Yang Liu, Bin Liu*. Synthesis, DNA interaction and antimicrobial activities of three rimantadine analogues. Journal of Luminescence, 159 (2015) 128–133.
7. Bingmi Liu*, Chongliang Bai, Jun Zhang, Yang Liu, Boyang Dong, Yitong Zhang, Bin Liu*. In vitro study on the interaction of 4,4-dimethylcurcumin with calf thymus DNA. Journal of Luminescence, 166 (2015) 48–53.
8. Ping Ma, Yang Liu, Liping Zhang, Jun Zhang, Bingmi Liu, Bin Liu*. Synthesis, BSA Interaction and Antimicrobial Activities of two Amantadine Schiff Bases. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy, 34 (2015) 999-1005.
9. Bingmi Liu*, Jun Zhang, Chongliang Bai, Xin Wang, Xinzhi Qiu, Xiaoli Wang, Hui Ji, Bin Liu*. Spectroscopic study on flavonoid-drug interactions: competitive binding for human serum albumin between three flavonoid compounds and ticagrelor, a new antiplatelet drug. Journal of Luminescence, 168 (2015) 69–76.
10. Bingmi Liu, Ping Ma, Xin Wang, Yumei Kong, Bin Liu*. Synthesis of Three Rimantadine Schiff Bases and Their Biological Effects on Serum Albumin. Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 13 (2014) 1183-1190.
11. Bingmi Liu, Jun Zhang, Yang Liu, Ping Ma, Xin Wang*, Bin Liu*. Spectroscopic Investigation on Protein Lesion by Tenoxicam Under Ultrasound and Visible- Light Irradiation. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy, 33 (2014) 1492-1496.
12. Bin Liu*, Dongjing Wang, Bingmi Liu, Xin Wang, Lingling He, Jun Wang, Shukun Xu. The Influence of Ultrasound on the Fluoroquinolones Antibacterial Activity. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 18 (2011) 1052–1056.
13. Bin Liu, Dongjing Wang, Xin Wang, Bingmi Liu, Yumei Kong, Jun Wang, Shukun Xu*. Spectroscopic investigation on protein damage by ciprofloxacin under ultrasonic irradiation.Spectrochimica Acta Part A, 78 (2011) 712-717.
14. Bin Liu, Jun Wang, Xin Wang, Bingmi Liu, Yumei Kong, Dan Wang, Shukun Xu*. Spectrometric Studies on the Sonodynamic Damage of Protein in the Presence of Levofloxacin. Journal of Fluorescence, 20 (2010) 985-992.
15. Bin Liu, Ying Guo, Jun Wan*, Rui Xu, Xin Wang, Dan Wang, Liqun Zhang, Yongnan Xu. Spectroscopic studies on the interaction and sonodynamic damage of neutral red (NR) to bovine serum albumin (BSA). Journal of Luminescence, 130 (2010) 1036–1043.
16. Bin Liu, Jun Wang, Xin Wang, Bingmi Liu, Shukun Xu*. Synthesis and characterization of polymer eight-coordinate (enH2)[YIII(pdta)(H2O)]2•10H2O as well as the interaction of [YIII(pdta)(H2O)]22− with BSA. Spectrochimica Acta Part A, 77 (2010) 1115–1121.
Synthesis and application of a kind of C3 amide derivatives of ciprofloxacin
（Application number 201610819187.7）
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Liaoning University,
No.66 Chongshan Mid-Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China 110036