Dr Ju Liu obtains his master in Liaoning University and Ph.D in Shenyang Pharmaceutical University in China, with emphasis on medicinal and organic chemistry. Currently he is the Associate Scientist in School of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Liaoning University. The focus of his research is on the structure-based drug discovery and drug preparation technologys. He has been participated in several National Projects in the area of antitumor and bacterial resistance agents including potent c-Met, EGFR, BCR-ABL, ALK inhibitors and structural modification of natural products, ect. To date, more than 10 scientific projects are undertaken in his group and 60 scientific papers are published in peer-reviewed journals. In addition, more than 20 patent applications are submitted by his group.
Bachelor: Anshan Normal University 1999-2003
Master: Liaoning University 2003-2006
Ph.D: Shenyang Pharmaceutical University 2013-2018
Associate Scientist, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Liaoning University(2006– )
1. Structure-based drug design and discovery
2. Drug preparation technology
3. Structural modification of natural products
1. General project of Liaoning Provincial Department of Education (No. LJC201907)
2. Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning Provincial Department of science and technology (No.2019-ZD-0191)
3. Shenyang Science & Technology project (No. 18-013-0-03)
4. National Natural Science Foundation of China (No.21807055)
5. General project of Liaoning Provincial Department of Education (No. LQN201709)
6. Chinese National Key Program for new drug development(No.2011ZX09102-007-02)
7. Chinese National Key Program for new drug development(No. 2009ZX09103-030)
8. Shenyang Science & Technology project (No. F12-145-9-00),
9. Shenyang Science & Technology project (No. F10-119-9-00),
10. Shenyang Science & Technology project (No. F11-140-9-00),
11. Shenyang Science & Technology project (No. 2091033-9-00),
12.General project of Liaoning Provincial Department of Education (No. 20060313)
13. Shenyang Science & Technology project (No. 2006030047),
14. Natural Science Funds for Young Scholars of Liaoning University (No. LDQN201436).
15. National Natural Science Foundation of China and National Science(No. 81573295).
(1) Ju Liu, Yilin Gong, Jiantao Shi, Xuechen Hao, Yang Wang, Yunpeng Zhou, Yunlei Hou, Yajing Liu, Shi Ding(*), Ye Chen(*), Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel N-[4-(2-fluorophenoxy)pyridin-2-yl] cyclopropanecarboxamide derivatives as potential c-Met kinase inhibitors, Eur. J. Med. Chem., 2020, 194: 112244.
(2) Yifeng Yang, Yingxiu Li, Yunlei Hou, Mingze Qin, Ping Gong, Ju Liu(*), Yanfang Zhao(*), Design, Synthesis, and Biological Evaluation of 4-Phenoxyquinoline Derivatives as Potent c-Met Kinase Inhibitor. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 2019, 29: 126666.
(3) Ju Liu, Yutong Liu, Xuechen Hao, Yang Wang, Jingchao Ji, Yajing Liu, Shi Ding, Ye Chen(*),. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel 4-phenoxypyridine derivatives as potential antitumor agents. Arch. Pharm., 2019, 352 (5): e201800338.
(4) Shi Ding, Jingchao Ji, Mingjuan Zhang, Yusheng Yang, Rui Wang, Xinglong Zhu, Lihong Wang, Yi Zhong, Le Gao, Man Lu, Ju Liu(*), Ye Chen(*). Exploration of the structure-activity relationship and druggability of novel oxazolidinone-based compounds as Gram-negative antibacterial agents, Arch. Pharm., 2019, 352(11): e1900129.
(5) Jian-tao Shi, Ye Chen, Zhen Wang, Shengjun Ji, Shi Ding, Ju Liu(*). Synthesis, Crystal Structure and antiproliferative activity of novel 7-arylaminopyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidine derivatives containing a hydrazone moiety. Russian Journal of General Chemistry. 2019, 89(11): 2321-2327.
(6) Jun Li, Jie Li, Shi-yu Hu, Ye Chen(*), Ju Liu(*). Efficient synthesis of 4-phenylpyran derivatives via DIPEA-catalytic one-pot three-component reaction, Russian Journal of Organic Chemistry. 2019, 55(11): 1791–1799.
(7) Ju Liu, Jian-Tao Shi, Li Jie Mingjuan, Zhang, Shi Ding(*), Ye Chen(*), Synthesis, Crystal and antiproliferative activity of 2-[2-(2-fluorobenzylidene) hydrazinyl]-4-(1-methyl- 1H-indol-3- yl)thieno[3,2-d]pyrimidine. Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals. 2019, 692 (1): 53-61.
(8) Ju Liu, Jian-tao Shi, Xue-chen Hao, Yu-tong Liu, Shi Ding, Yang Wang and Ye Chen(*), Synthesis of new substituted 2-amino-4H-benzo[h]chromene-3-carbonitrile derivatives, J. Chem. Soc. Pak. 2019, 41(5): 888-892.
(9) Ju Liu, Jian-tao Shi, Xuechen Hao, Yutong Liu, Shi Ding, Yang Wang, Ye Chen(*), Synthesis, crystal structure and antitumour activity of ethyl 2-((2-amino-3-cyano-4-phenethyl-4H- naphtho[1,2-b]pyran-8-yl)oxy)acetate, J. Chem. Res.,2018, 42(9): 486-489.
(10) Ju Liu, Di Yang, Xiuxiu Yang, Minhua Nie, Guodong Wu, Zhunchao Wang, Wei Li, Yajing Liu, Ping Gong(*). Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel 4-phenoxyquinoline derivatives containing 3-oxo-3,4-dihydroquinoxaline moiety as c-Met kinase inhibitors. Bioorg. Med. Chem., 2017, 25 : 4475–4486
(11) Ju Liu, Minhua Nie, Yanjing Wang, Jinxing Hu, Feng Zhang, Yanlin Gao, Yajing Liu, Ping Gong(*). Design, synthesis and structure-activity relationships of novel 4-phenoxyquinoline derivatives containing 1,2,4-triazolone moiety as c-Met kinase inhibitors. Eur. J. Med. Chem., 2016, 123: 431-446.
(12) Ju Liu, Duanzheng Song, Yanqiu Tian, Xinwei Zhang, Yuefei Bai and Dan Wang(*). Synthesis, crystal structure,and biological activity of 5-(4-fluorophenyl)-N,N-dimethyl- 7-(trifluoromethyl)pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidine-3-carboxamide. J. Chem. Res., 2016, 40: 107-109.
(13) Xue-chen Hao, Jiu-fu Lu, Ye Chen, Yang Wang, Shi Ding and Ju Liu(*). Synthesis, Crystal Structure and Antitumor Activity of 3-amino-N-(5-fluoro-2-methylphenyl)-4-morpholino- 1H-indazole-1-carboxamide, J. Chem. Res.,. 2017, 41(11): 624–626.
(14) Ju Liu, Xinwei Zhang, Duanzheng Song, Zhiqiang Cai and Yunpeng Zhou. Synthesis of several new 1-arylpyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidines containing amide moiety. J. Chem. Res., 2016, 40: 92-94.
(15) Ju Liu, Xinwei Zhang, Yang Wang, Ye Chen, Meirong Zhang, Zhiqiang Cai, Yunpeng Zhou, Lifeng Xu. A new efficient synthesis of 4-alkoxy-1,6-diaryl-1H-pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidine derivatives. Synth. Comm., 2015, 45(8): 1009-1017.
(16) Ju Liu, Hongguang Ge, Jiufu. Lu(*). Synthesis, crystal structure, and biological activity of diethyl-2-[5-(4-fluorophenyl)-7-(trifluoromethyl)pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidine-3-carboxamido]pentanedioate. J. Chem. Res., 2015, 39(1): 4-6.
(17) Zhiqiang Cai, Ju Liu(*), Mingxiang Shao, Yang Wang, Meirong Zhang，Ye Chen, Lifeng Xu, Min Gong. A cup-like structure: synthesis, crystal structure and anti-cancer activity of 2-(2-(4,5-diphenyl-1H-imidazol- 1-yl)acetamido)ethyl adamantane-1-carboxylate. J. Chem. Soc. Pak. 2014, 36(4): 717-722.
(18) Yilin Gong, Jiantao Shi, Yang Wang, Ye Chen, Shi Ding(*), Yang Liu, Ju Liu(*), Synthesis and antiproliferative activity of novel indazole-chalcone hybrids. Chinese Journal of Applied Chemistry, 2019, 36(9): 1015-1022
1. Process for preparation of 4,6-diaryl pyran derivative for treating liver cancer, ZL201611075498.3
2. Preparation method of 4-arylpyran derivative and its application in treatment and/or prevention of liver cancer and lung cancer, ZL201710119123.0
3. Process for preparation of podophyllotoxin compound containing 1,2,4-triazone structure and application, ZL201710854259.6
4. 4-Phenoxypyridine derivative containing semicarbazone structure and its application, CN108329258A
5. Indazole-containing chalcone and its application in preparation of drug for treating gastric cancer and lung cancer, CN108558763A
6. Pyridazinone-4-phenoxypyridine compounds as VEGFR2 inhibitors and their preparation, pharmaceutical compositions and use in the treatment of cancer, CN109096250A
7. 4-Anilinobenzofuro[2,3-d]pyrimidine compounds as antitumor agents and their preparation, pharmaceutical compositions and use in the treatment of lung cancer, CN109134480A
8. Thieno[3,2-d]pyrimidine derivatives containing indole structure for preparation of drugs for treating and/or preventing cancer, CN109879887A
9. 2,4-diarylaminopyrimidine derivative containing pyridine structure and its application, CN110218205A
10. Novel epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitor, and its preparation method and application, CN110283162A
11. Preparation of substituted benzamide compounds for treatment of tumor, CN110372705A
12. S-type or R-type tetrahydronaphthalene amide compounds, pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof, preparation method and application thereof in preparation of antitumor drugs, CN110467620A
13. Arylhydrazone structure-containing pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidine derivative and its application in preparation of drug for treating and/or preventing proliferative disease, CN110483526A
14. 4-phenoxy pyridine derivative containing 3-pyridazinone, 4-pyridazinone and 1, 2, 4-triazinone structures, and its application, CN110684013A
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Liaoning University,
No.66 Chongshan Mid-Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China 110036