LIU Ju obtains his B.Sc in Anshan Normal University and master’s degree in Liaoning University in China, with emphasis on medicinal and organic chemistry. Currently he is the Associate researcher in School of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Liaoning University. The focus of his research is on the structure-based drug discovery and drug preparation technology. He has participated in several National Projects in the area of antitumor and bacterial resistance agents including potent c-Met, Flt-3, ALK, Raf inhibitor and Gambogic Acid derivatives, ect. To date, more than 10 scientific projects are undertaken in his group and 40 scientific papers are published in peer-reviewed journals. In addition, 7 patent applications are submitted by his group.
B.Sc Anshan Normal University 1999-2003
Master Liaoning University 2003-2006
Ph.D Shenyang Pharmaceutical University 2013-
Associate researcher, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Liaoning University(2006– )
1. Structure-based drug design and discovery
2. Drug preparation technology
1. Chinese National Key Program for new drug development(No.2011ZX09102-007-02)
2. Chinese National Key Program for new drug development(No. 2009ZX09103-030)
3. Shenyang Science & Technology project (No. F12-145-9-00),
4. Shenyang Science & Technology project (No. F10-119-9-00),
5. Shenyang Science & Technology project (No. F11-140-9-00),
6. Shenyang Science & Technology project (No. 2091033-9-00),
7.General project of Liaoning Provincial Department of Education (No. 20060313)
8. Shenyang Science & Technology project (No. 2006030047),
9. Natural Science Funds for Young Scholars of Liaoning University (No. LDQN201436).
10. National Natural Science Foundation of China and National Science(No. 81573295).
1. Ju Liu, Minhua Nie, Yanjing Wang, et al. Design, synthesis and structure-activity relationships of novel 4-phenoxyquinoline derivatives containing 1,2,4-triazolone moiety as c-Met kinase inhibitors [J]. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2016, 123: 431-446. (SCI)
2. Ju Liu, Xin-Wei Zhang, Duan-Zheng Song, et al. Synthesis of several new 1-arylpyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidines containing amide moiety[J]. Journal of Chemical Research, 2016, 40: 92-94. (SCI)
3. Ju Liu, Duan-Zheng Song, Yan-Qiu Tian, et al. Synthesis, Crystal Structure, and Biological Activity of 5-(4-fluorophenyl)-N,N-dimethyl -7-(trifluoromethyl)pyrazolo [1,5-a]pyrimidine-3-carboxamide[J]. Journal of Chemical Research, 2016, 40: 107-109. (SCI)
4. Ju Liu, Xin-wei Zhang, Yang Wang, et al. A new efficient synthesis of 4- alkoxy-1,6-diaryl-1H-pyrazolo[3,4-d] pyrimidine derivatives, Synthetic Communications, 2015, 45(8): 1009-1017. (SCI)
5. Liu Ju, Ge Hong-Guang，Lu Jiu-Fu. Synthesis, crystal structure, and biological activity of diethyl-2-[5-(4-
fluorophenyl)-7-(trifluoromethyl)pyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrimidine-3-carboxamido]pentanedioate[J]. Journal of Chemical Research. 2015, 39: 768-770.
6. Zhi-Qiang Cai, Ju Liu*, Ming-Xiang Shao, et al. A Cup-like Structure: Synthesis, Crystal Structure and Anti-Cancer Activity of 2-(2-(4,5-diphenyl-1H-imidazol-1-yl)acetamido)ethyl adamantane-1-carboxylate[J]. J.Chem.Soc.Pak. 2014, 36(4): 717-722.
7. Ju Liu, Xinwei Zhang, Dan Wang. Advances on small-molecule aurora kinase inhibitors [J]. Chinese Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2016, 26(3): 225-235.
8. Meirong Zhang, Ju Liu*, , Xinwei Zhang, et al. Ｒesearch Progress of Synthesis and Pharmacological Activity of Pyrazolo［3,4-d］Pyrimidine Derivatives [J]. Chinese Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2015, 50(3): 194-200.
9. Meirong Zhang, Ju Liu*, Yang Wang. Research progress of mitogen-activated protein kinase and related drugs [J]. Chinese Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2014, 24(3): 231-240.
10. Ju Liu, Jing Chunyan, Wang Yang, et al. Synthesis of 3, 6-Diarylpyrazolo［1, 5-a］pyrimidines [J].Chinese Journal of Applied Chemistry, 2013, 30(12): 1494-1497.
1. One kind of Garcinia acid separation and purification of the production process technology (2013) ZL 201010230989.7
2. Platinum(Ⅱ) complex compound and utilization of the same (2013) 201310589727.3
3. Optimization of production process for industrial C085. (2012) 201110443519.3
4. A method of preparation and application of a reverse-phase packing containing nitrogen alicyclic. ZL201110143658.4
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Liaoning University,
No.66 Chongshan Mid-Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China 110036