LIU Yufeng , male, was born in September 1979, Han nationality, member of the Jiusan society, member of the Communist Party of China, associate professor (November 2010), master supervisor, the network evaluation expert of Chinese National Natural Science Foundation, member of Liaoning province Research Center of Pharmaceutical Engineering Technology of Natural Products, Shenyang Youth Academic Advisor Repository mentor, reviewing expert of China Medical Herald. He was graduated from Shenyang Pharmaceutical University science base classes in 2002 and received a bachelor’s degree. Meanwhile, in 2002, he was admitted to Peking University Health Science Center, in State Key Laboratory of Natural and Biomimetic Drugs for a doctoral degree. He was employed by Liaoning University School of Pharmaceutical Sciences after received the Peking University doctorate in Pharmacognosy in 2008. In 2014-2015, he was funded by China Scholarship Council and stayed in University of California Davis to study Metabolomics. His mentor is Professor Oliver Fiehn, one of the founders of Metabolomics. Since working in Liaoning University, he has been rated as the third, the fourth and the fifth group of Outstanding Young Teachers. He teaches Advanced Medicinal Chemistry of Natural Products for the postgraduates and Medicinal Chemistry of Natural Products, Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds, Biochemistry, Introduction to Pharmacy and Discussion on Modern Health for the undergraduates，and has conducted cultural quality lectures many times. He has published more than 20 academic papers as the first author and corresponding author and won Liaoning Natural Science Academic Achievement Award and Shenyang Natural Science Academic Achievement Award many times. In addition, he has applied for nine patents, where four patents have been authorized and one patent has got technology transfer, and participated in writing one book.
Sep. 2002-Jul. 2008: Ph.D
Pharmacognosy at State Key Laboratory of Natural & Biomimetic Drugs, Peking University, China,
Sep. 1998-Aug. 2002: B.Sc
Pharmacy at science base of fundamental pharmacy, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, China,
Associate Professor, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Liaoning University (2010– )
Lecturer, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Liaoning University (2008–2010 )
Visiting scholar, NIH West Coast Metabolomics Center, University of California, Davis, USA (2014-2015)
1. The material basis of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the quality standardization and normalization research of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
2. Biotransformation Research
3. Pharmacokinetic Research
4. Metabolomics research (Targeted Analysis and Untargeted Profiling)
1． One Youth Fund of the National Natural Science Foundation of China
2． One scientific research project of Liaoning Department of Education (finished)
3． One application of basic subject of Shenyang Municipal Science and Technology Bureau
4． One Youth Science Foundation of Liaoning University (finished)
5． Three side way projects cooperated with companies
6． One teaching-reform project of Liaoning Department of Education (finished)
7． One teaching-reform project of Liaoning University
8． Two examination reform projects of Liaoning University (finished)
1. Liu Yufeng(corresponding author). Simultaneous determination of paeoniflorin and albiflorin in Radix Paeoniae Rubra by HPLC-DAD-ELSD[J], Acta Chromatographica, DOI: 10.1556/1326.2017.29.2.12
2. Yufeng Liu(corresponding author). Fabrication of nanocomposites composed of silver cyanamide and titania for improved photocatalytic hydrogen generation [J]. Dalton Transactions, 2015, 44 (46) : 19948-19955.
3. Yufeng Liu(corresponding author). Selective adsorption of bovine hemoglobin on functional TiO2 nano-adsorbents: surface physic-chemical properties determined adsorption activity [J]. Mater. Res. Express, 2015, 2 (4) : 1-11.
4. Yufeng Liu(corresponding author). Fabrication of PVDF membranes entrapped with oleic acid modified TiO2 and selective adsorption toward bovine hemoglobin [J]. RSC Adv., 2015, 5 (60) : 48607-48614.
5. Yufeng Liu(3). Preparation, performances of PVDF/ZnO hybrid membranes and their applications in the removal of copper ions [J]. Applied Surface Science, 2014, 316, 333-340.
6. LIU Yu-feng(1). Optimization of smashing tissue extraction process of total paeony glycoside by orthogonal test [J]. Chinese Journal of Experimental Traditional Medical Formulae, 2012, 18 (2) : 12-15.
7. LIU Yu-feng(1). Study on the tissue-smashing extraction process of total paeony glycoside [J]. Modern Food Science and Technology, 2012, 28 (4) : 416-419.
8. LIU Yu-feng(1). GC-MS analysis of volatile oil from Paeoniae Radix Rubra [J]. China Pharmacy, 2011, 22 (27) : 2543-2545.
9. LIU Yufeng(4). Research on Adsorption of Total Paeony Glycoside with Macroporous Resins [J]. Chin JMAP, 2011, 28 (5) : 458-462.
10. LIU Yu-feng(4). Preparation of osmotic pump controlled release tablets of panax notoginoside [J]. Chinese Journal of Experimental Traditional Medical Formulae, 2010, 16 (6) : 6-13.
11. LIU Yu-feng(1). RP-HPLC determination of tussilagone in Flos Farfarae [J]. Chinese Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis, 2009, 29 (1) : 31-34.
12. LIU Yu-feng(1). HPLC chemical constituents fingerprint for quality assessment of Flos Farfarae [J]. Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica, 2009, 44 (5) : 1-6.
13. Yu-Feng Liu(1). Determination and pharmacokinetic study of tussilagone in rat plasma by RP-HPLC method [J]. Biomedical Chromatography, 2008, 22 (11) : 1194-1200.
14. Liu Yufeng(1). GC-MS analysis of essential oil from the leaves of Aquilaria sinensis [J]. Modern Chinese Medicine, 2007, 9 (8) : 7-9.
15. Liu Yu-feng(1). Chemical constituents of the flower buds of Tussilago fafara [J]. Journal of Chinese Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2007, 16 (4) : 288-293.
16. LIU Yu-feng(1). Studies on chemical constituents in the buds of Tussilago farfara [J]. China Journal of Chinese Materia Medica, 2007, 32 (22) : 2378-2381.
17. LIU Yu-feng(1). GC-MS analysis of essential oils constituents from the flower buds of Tussilago farfara L. [J]. Journal of Chinese Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2006, 15 (1) : 10-14.
18. Liu YF(2). Microbial transformation of glycyrrhetinic acid by Mucor polymorphosporus [J]. Planta Medica, 2006, 72 (2) : 156-161.
19. LIU Yu-feng(2). GC-MS analysis of essential oils from radix Angelicae Pubescentis [J]. China Journal of Chinese Materia Medica, 2006, 31 (8) : 663-666.
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Liaoning University,
No.66 Chongshan Mid-Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China 110036