DING Shi, associate professor and master supervisor, was graduated from Huazhong University of Science and Technology in 2009 and received a B.Sc. degree, then completed his doctoral degree in Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences. He was employed by Liaoning University School of Pharmaceutical Sciences in 2016.
The professional area of him was medicinal and organic chemistry. The focus of his research is on the structure-based drug discovery and drug preparation technology. He has hosted a project of National Natural Science Foundation of China in the area of antitumor agents including EGFR inhibitors and a project of Liaoning Province in the area of antibacterial agents including LpxC inhibitors. He also participated in several projects in the area of antitumor agents including potent c-Met, Flt-3, ALK, Raf inhibitor and Gambogic Acid derivatives, ect. To date, more than 10 scientific projects are undertaken in his group and nearly 10 scientific papers are published in peer-reviewed journals as the first author or corresponding author. In addition, more than 20 patent applications are submitted by his group.
B.Sc Huazhong University of Science and Technology 2005-2009
Ph.D Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences 2010-2015
Associate Professor, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Liaoning University (2020–)
Lecturer, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Liaoning University (2016–2020)
1. Structure-based drug design and discovery
2. Drug preparation technology
Research project (hosted):
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21807055).
2. Youth Project of Education Department of Liaoning Province (No. 21807055).
3. Pre-declaration Foundation of Liaoning University (No. LDGY2019002).
Papers (first author and corresponding author):
1. Ju Liu, Yilin Gong, Jiantao Shi, Xuechen Hao, Yang Wang, Yunpeng Zhou, Yunlei Hou, Yajing Liu, Shi Ding (corresponding author), Ye Chen. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel N-[4-(2-fluorophenoxy)pyridin-2-yl]cyclopropanecarboxamide derivatives as potential c-Met kinase inhibitors. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 2020, 194, 112244.
2. Ju Liu, Jian–Tao Shi, Yi-Lin Gong, Shi Ding (corresponding author), Ye Chen. Synthesis, crystal and antiproliferative activity of 2-[2-(2-fluorobenzylidene) hydrazinyl]-4-(1-methyl-1H-indol-3-yl)thieno[3,2-d]pyrimidine. Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals. 2019, 692(1), 53–61.
3. Shi Ding (first author), Jing‐Chao Ji, Ming‐Juan Zhang, Yu‐She Yang, Rui Wang, Xing‐Long Zhu, Li‐Hong Wang, Yi Zhong, Le Gao, Man Lu, Ju Liu, Ye Chen. Exploration of the structure-activity relationship and druggability of novel oxazolidinone-based compounds as Gram-negative antibacterial agents. Arch Pharm Chem Life Sci., 2019, e1900129.
4. Jian-Tao SHI, Yi-Lin GONG, Jun LI, Yang WANG, Ye CHEN, Shi DING (corresponding author), Ju LIU. Synthesis, Structure and Biological Activity of 2-[2-(4-Fluorobenzylidene)hydrazinyl]-4-(1-methyl-1H-indol-3-yl)thieno[3,2-d]pyrimidine. Chinese Journal of Structural Chemistry, 2019, 38 (9): 1530~1536.
5. Yi-Lin GONG, Jian-Tao SHI, Yang WANG, Ye CHEN, Shi DING (corresponding author), Yang LIU, Ju LIU. Synthesis and Antiproliferative Activity of Novel Indazole Chalcone Hybrids. Chinese Journal of Applicated Chemistry, 2019, 36 (9):1015~1022.
6. Shi Ding (first author), Rui-Yang Dai, Wen-Ke Wang, Qiao Cao, Le-Fu Lan, Xian-Li Zhou, Yu-She Yang. Design, synthesis and structure-activity relationship evaluation of novel LpxC inhibitors as Gram-negative antibacterial agents. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2018, 28(2): 94~102.
7. Shi Ding (first author), Wen-Ke Wang, Qiao Cao, Wen-Jing Chu, Le-Fu Lan, Wen-Hao Hu, Yu-She Yang. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of LpxC inhibitors with novel hydrophilic terminus. Chinese Chemical Letters, 2015, 26 (6): 763~767.
8. Tao Xue, Shi Ding (co-first author), Bin Guo, Wenjing Chu, Hui Wang, Yushe Yang. Synthesis and structure-activity relationship studies of novel [6,6,5] tricyclic oxazolidinone derivatives as potential antibacterial agents. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2015, 25(10): 2203~2210.
9. Tao Xue, Shi Ding (co-first author), Bin Guo, Yuren Zhou, Peng Sun, Heyao Wang, Wenjing Chu, Guoqing Gong, Yinye Wang, Xiaoyan Chen, and Yushe Yang. Design, Synthesis, and Structure-Activity and Structure-Pharmacokinetic Relationship Studies of Novel [6,6,5] Tricyclic Fused Oxazolidinones Leading to the Discovery of a Potent, Selective, and Orally Bioavailable FXa Inhibitor. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2014, 57(18): 7770~7791.
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Liaoning University, No.66 Chongshan Mid-Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China. 110036