GE Chunhua, a professor at College of Chemistry, Liaoning University.
He received his BSc degree in Applied Chemistry in 1994 at Liaoning University, and obtained his MSc degree in Organic Chemistry at Liaoning University in 1997. He has been a member of technical staff at Liaoning University since then. He received his PhD degrees in Inorganic Chemistry at Northeast Normal University, under the supervision of Prof. Qi-Tao Liu in 2004. This was followed by a post-Doctoral position at the Tsinghua University with Hui-Zhong Kou (2004-2006). His work was focused on supramolecular chemistry, material chemistry, and 3D printing.
The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Bis-boron-capped tris(dioxime) cage complexeswith terminal carbonyl groups, Inorg. Chem. Comm., 2016,65,63-67. (The corresponding author)
2. Crystal structure of (E)-4-nitro-2-(((3-(tetrahydro-8_4-[1,3,2]oxazaborolo[2,3-b][1,3,2]oxaborol-8-yl)phenyl)imino)methyl)phenol-water (1/2), C17H18BN3O5·2H2O, Z. Kristallogr. NCS,2016, 231(1): 89–91. (The first author)
3. Synthesis of 4-quinolones via triflic anhydride-mediated intramolecular Houben-Hoesch reaction of b-arylamino acrylonitriles, Tetrahedron,2016, 72 ,1461-1466. (The corresponding author)
4. Synthesis and Structural Characterization of Five-Coordinate Cobalt(II) Complexes Based on tris(2-Benzimidazolymethyl)amine Ligand, Asian Journal of Chemistry,2014, 26, 5093-5096. (The first author)
5. Synthesis of mesoporous hexagonal boron nitride fibers with high surface area for efficient removal of organic pollutants, Chemical Engineering Journal,2014, 243, 494-499. (The corresponding author)
6. Mono- and di-phenylboronic acid receptors with fluorescencesensitivity to d-fructose, Sensors and Actuators B,2014,198, 260–267. (The corresponding author)