MAO Hui, an associate professor at School of Chemistry, Liaoning University, received B.S. degrees in Polymer Materials and Engineering in 2006 and Ph.D in Polymer Chemistry and Physics in 2011, respectively, both from Jilin University, China. The research interests include conducting polymers and their micro-/nanocomposite structures. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Hui Mao, Jiachen Liang, Chunguang Ji, Haifeng Zhang, Qi Pei, Yuyang Zhang, Yu Zhang, Yoshio Hisaeda, Xi-Ming Song, Poly(zwitterionic liquids) functionalized polypyrrole/graphene oxide nanosheets for electrochemically detecting dopamine at low concentration, Materials Science and Engineering C, 2016, 65, 143-150.
2. Hui Mao, Chao Wen, Shuyao Wu, Daliang Liu, Yu Zhang, Xi-Ming Song, Mechanism of the formation and growth of fine particles clustered polymer microspheres by simple one-step polymerization in aqueous alcohol system, Applied Surface Science, 2016, 363, 395-405.
3. Hui Mao, Yang Song, Dongmei Qian, Daliang Liu, Shuyao Wu, Yu Zhang, Yoshio Hisaeda, Xi-Ming Song, One-step preparation of flower-like poly (styrene-co-zwitterionic ionic liquid) microspheres with hierarchical, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 91654-91664.
4. Hui Mao, Haifeng Zhang, Jiachen Liang, Daliang Liu, Shuyao Wu, Yu Zhang, Yuyang Zhang, Qiuhua Wu, Guolin Zhang, Xi-Ming Song, Preparation of poly(ionic liquids)-functionalized polypyrrole nanotubes and their electrocatalytic application to simultaneously determinate dopamine and ascorbic acid, Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2015, 3, 5310–5317.
5. Hui Mao, Jiachen Liang, HaifengZhang, Qi Pei, Daliang Liu, Shuyao Wu , Yu Zhang, Xi-Ming Song, Poly(ionic liquids) functionalized polypyrrole/graphene oxide nanosheets for electrochemical sensor to detect dopamine in the presence of ascorbic acid, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2015, 70, 289–298.
6. Hui Mao, Naiqi Gong, Qian Zhang, Daliang Liu, Chao Wen, Ying Li, Qiong Wu, Francis Verpoort, Xi-Ming Song, Novel K-birnessite hierarchical hollow microspheres prepared from imidazolium groups modified surface of polystyrene microspheres, Materials Research Bulletin, 2015, 67, 102–110.
7. Hui Mao, Jinling Song, Qian Zhang, Daliang Liu, Naiqi Gong, Ying Li, Qiong Wu, Francis Verpoort Xi-Ming Song, Novel polystyrene microspheres functionalized by imidazolium and the electrocatalytic activity towards H2O2 of its Prussian blue composite, Nanotechnology, 2013, 24, 215601.