ZHANG Qian , a professor at College of Chemistry, Liaoning University. He received a Master degree fromNortheastern University in 2001, a Ph. D from University of Science and Technology of China in 2007.
His research interests focus on functional materials and its electrochemical application. Currently, he has published more than 40 SCI publications.
His selected publications are as follows,
(1) Zhang, Qian; Zhang, Ling; Liu Yang; Li, Jinghong*, Graphene based electrochemical biosensor. 2014,Volume 6, Chapter 15 in Handbook of Carbon Nano Materials, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. Press, (ISBN 978-981-4566-73-5).
(2) Zhang, Qian; Hao Fei; Zhang Ling; Liu Daliang; Mao Hui; Verproot Francis; Song, Ximing*, Fabrication of an amino acid interlinked redox enzyme/gold nanoparticles/graphene hybrid system for electrochemical biosensing. Science of Advanced Material 2014, 6, 1068-1073.
(3) Zhang, Qian; Wu Shuyao; Zhang Ling; Mao Hui; Liu Daliang; Liu Yang; Zeng Xiangqun; Song, Ximing*; Li, Jinghong*, Biocompatible phospholipid modified graphene nanocomposite for direct electrochemistry of redox enzyme. Acta Chimic Sinica 2014, 72, 388-394.
(4) Zhang, Qian; Zhang, Ling; Li, Jinghong*, The application of graphene based nanomaterials in enzymatic electrochemical biosensor. Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry 2013, 41, 641-649.
(5) Zhang, Qian; Wu, Shuyao; He, Maowei; Zhang, Ling; Liu, Yang; Li, Jinghong; Song, Ximing*, Preparation and bioelectrochemical application of gold nanoparticles-chitosan-graphene nanomaterials. Acta Chimic Sinica 2012, 70, 2213-2219. (Featured article, cover article)
(6) Zhang, Qian; Yang, Shaojun; Zhang, Jing; Zhang, Ling; Kang Pingli; Li, Jinghong*; Xu, Jingwei; Zhou, Hua; Song, Ximing*, Fabrication of an electrochemical platform based on the self-assembly of graphene oxide-multiwall carbon nanotube nanocomposite and horseradish peroxidase: direct electrochemistry and electrocatalysis. Nanotechnology 2011, 22, 494010. (Highlighted by Nanotechnologyhttp://nanotechweb.org/cws/article/lab/47993)
(7) Zhang, Qian; Wu, Shuyao; Zhang, Ling; Lu, Jin; Verproot, Francis; Liu, Yang; Xing, Zhiqiang; Li, Jinghong*; Song, Ximing*, Fabrication of polymeric ionic liquid/graphene nanocomposite for glucose oxidase immobilization and direct electrochemistry. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 2011, 26, 2632-2637.
(8) Li, Hongkun; Guo, Jiajia; Ping, Hong; Liu, Lurui; Zhang, Minwei; Guan, Fengrui; Sun, Chunyan*; Zhang, Qian*, Visual detection of organophosphorus pesticides represented by mathamidophos using Au nanoparticles as colorimetric probe. Talanta 2011, 87, 93-99.
(9) Zhang, Qian; Qiao, Yun; Zhang, Ling; Wu, Shuyao; Zhou, Hua*; Xu, Jingwei; Song, Ximing*, Direct electrochemistry and electrocatalysis of horseradish peroxidase immobilized on water soluble sulfonated graphene film via self-assembly. Electroanalysis 2011, 23, 900-906.
(10) Zhang, Qian; Qiao, Yun; Hao, Fei; Zhang, Ling; Wu, Shuyao; Li, Ying; Li, Jinghong*; Song, Ximing*, Fabrication of biocompatible and conductive platform based on single stranded-DNA/graphene nanocomposite for direct electrochemistry and electrocatalysis. Chemistry-A European Journal 2010, 16, 8133-8139.
(11) Zhang, Qian; Lv, Xue; Qiao, Yun; Zhang, Ling; Liu, Daliang; Zhang, Wei; Han, Guanxi; Song, Ximing*, Direct electrochemistry and electrocatalysis of hemoglobin immobilized in a polymeric ionic liquid film.Electroanalysis 2010, 22, 1000-1004.