CHEN Xiuhong, an associate professor of the History School of Liaoning University, received a B.A. in history from Heilongjiang University in 1996, a M.A. and a PhD in history from Northeast Normal University respectively in 2001 and 2004.
His research interests include the history of the Tang and Song Dynasties. His main research achievements are as follows,
1. A Study of the Imperial Examination System in the Tang and Song Dynasties, Beijing Normal University Press, October 2012
2. Simple Paper of the Imperial Examination System about Ten Countries, Literature and History, 2002, 4th album
3. The Origin of Position System about Position the Test, Journal of Ancient Books Research, 2007, 2
4. The Imperial Examination System and Ten Catch Class, Seeking Truth, 2003.
5. Theory of the Tang and Song Dynasties of the Township Gong Take, Journal of Liaoning University, 2007