DING Yong, a professor at School of Physics, Liaoning University, received B.S. in 1998 at Jinzhou teachers college and M.S. degrees in Theoretical Physics in 2001 from Liaoning University, respectively. She completed her Ph.D in Theoretical Physics in 2005 at Peking University, China and completed the postdoctoral research in 2009 in Peking University.
The research interests include particle physics and atomic and molecular physics.. The main research achievements are as follows,
1. Jingang Wang, Shuo Cao, Yong Ding(parallel first authors), Fengcai Ma, Wengang Lu and Mengtao Sun, Theoretical Investigations of Optical Origins of Fluorescent Graphene Quantum Dots, DOI: 10.1038/srep24850.
2. JingangWang , Yong Dong(parallel first authors), Yuanzuo Li , Zhenglong Zhang, FengcaiMa, pH-Dependent plasmonic catalysis of 4-nitrobenzenethiol in aqueous environment, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 153 (2016) 542–545.
3. Li Yong-Qing, Zhao Jin-Feng, Zhang Yong-Jia, Chi Xiao-Lin, Ding Yong, and Ma Feng-Cai, Theoretical study of stereodynamics for the N+ H2/D2/T2 reactions, Chin. Phys. B Vol. 23, No. 12 (2014) 123401.
4. Yu-ling Chu, Zhong Yang, Zhe-feng Pan, Jing Liu, Yue-yi Han, Yong Ding, Peng Song, Hydrogen-bonded Intramolecular Charge Transfer Excited State of Dimethylaminobenzophenone using Time Dependent Density Functional Theory, CHINESE JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, Vol.25, No.6, 654-658.
5. Fengjie Zhou, Yaping Zhang, Shasha Liu, Shuo Cao, Yong Ding*, Theoritical Study on Phtoinduced Intramolecular Charge Transfer in a Novel Organic Sensitizer C201, J. Theore. Comput. Chem. Vol. 10, No. 5 (2011) 641-649.
6. Yong Ding, Jian-xiu Guo, Xiang-si Wang, Sha-sha Liu and Feng-cai Ma, Visualization of Metal-to-Ligand and Ligand-to-Ligand Charge Transfer in Metal-Ligand Complexes，Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics,2009, 22, 269-274.
7. Yong Ding, Jun-feng Zhao, Xiang-si Wang, Sha-sha Liu and Feng-cai Ma, Optical Properties of Neutral and Charged Low Band Gap Alternating Copolyfluorenes: TD-DFT Investigation, Chin. J. Chem. Phys., 2009, 22, 389-394.
8. Y. Ding, Y. Z. Li and F. C. Ma, Photoinduced Intramolecular charge transfer in donor-acceptor dyad and donor-bridge-acceptor triad, Chins. J. Chem. Phys.21，111，2008.
9. M. T. Sun, Y. Ding, G. L. Cui and Y. J. Liu, S1 and S2 Excited States of Gas-Phase Schiff-Base Retinal Chromophores: A Time-Dependent Density Functional Theoretical Investigation, J. Phys. Chem. A, 111 (2007), 2946-2950.
10. Y. Ding and B. -Q. Ma, Effect due to charge symmetry violation to Paschos-Wolfenstein relation, Phys. Rev. D. 73, (2006), 054018.
11. Y. Ding, R.-G. Xu and B. -Q. Ma, Nucleon sea in the effective chiral quark model, Phys. Rev. D 71, (2005) 094014.
12. Y. Ding and B.-Q. Ma, Contribution of asymmetric strange-antistrange sea to the Paschos-Wolfenstein relation, Phys. Lett. B 590, (2004) 216.