WANG Jiwei, an associate professor at College of Physics, Liaoning University, received B.S. degree in Physics from Peking University in 1990, and Ph.D. degree in condensed matter physics from Changchun Institute of Optics, fine Mechanisms and Physics, Chinese Academy of Science, in 2003. From 2004 to 2010, he worked in Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Academia Sinica in Taiwan; Institute of Chimerical Physics, Karlsruhe University, Germany; Department of Physics, ENS Cachan, France; Institute of Complex system, CNR, Italy; Department of Biology and Chemistry, City University of Hong Kong; Department of Applied Physics, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, as post-doctor, senior visiting scholar and senior research assistant, respectively. He has being presided three projects of Natural Science Found of China since he joined Liaoning University in 2010, also he was awarded Program for Liaoning Excellent Talents in University (LNET, first level) in 2013.
The research interests include rare earth doped luminescent materials, photocatalyst materials, nano-semiconductor, photonic crystal, quantum dots, ferroelectrics, thin films. His main research achievements in recent years are as follows,
1. Jiwei Wang, Yong Mei, Xuemei Lu, Xiaoxing Fan, Dawei Kang, PanfengXu, Tianya Tan, Effects of annealing pressure and Ar+ sputtering cleaning on Al-doped ZnO films, Applied Surface Science, 2016, 387, 779-783.
2. Xiaopeng Han, Yuexin Wang, Jianan LV, Lingru Kong, Li Tian, Xuemei
Lu, Jiwei Wang*, Xiaoxing Fan*, An artful and simple synthetic strategy
for fabricating low carbon residual porous g-C3N4 withenhanced visible-light photocatalytic properties, RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 83730-83737.
3. Jiwei Wang, Jian Hua Hao, Peter A. Tanner, Persistent luminescence upconversion for Er2O3 under 975 nm excitation in vacuum, Journal of Luminescence, 2015, 164, 116-122.
4. Tianya Tan, Guangju Zhu, Jing Shan, Panfeng Xu, Lina Li, Jiwei Wang*, Fabrication and photocatalysis of BiFeO3 with inverse opal structure，Journal of Porous Materials, 2015(22), 659-663.
5. Jiwei Wang, Yong Mei, Peter A Tanner, Luminescence properties, centroid shift and energy transfer of Ce3+ in aqueous chloride solutions, Journal of Luminescence, 2014, 146, 440-444.
6. Jiwei Wang, Jian Hua Hao, Peter A. Tanner, Upconversion luminescence of an insulator involving a band to band multiphoton excitation process, Optics Express, 2011, 19(12), 11753-11758.
7. Jiwei Wang, Jian Hua Hao, Peter A. Tanner, Luminous and tunable
white-light upconversion for YAG(Yb3Al5O12) and (Yb,Y)2O3 nanopowders, Optics Letters, 2010, 35 (23), 3922-3924.
8. Jiwei Wang, Peter A. Tanner, Upconversion for white light generation by a single compound, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2010, 132 (3), 947-949.
9. Jiwei Wang, Xuemei Lu, Xinghui Liu, Xiaoxing Fan, Zhongwen Wang, Yaqiu Liang, Tianya Tan, Yong Mei, Zhongkun Liu, Janhua Hao, Peter A. Tanner, Anti-Stokes Emission under High Power Density Excitation in Vacuum, Modern Physics (Hanspub), 2013, 3, 59-64.
10. Xianmin Zhang, Xiaowei Ai, Runxin Zhang, Qinli Ma, Zhongchang Wang, Gaowu Qin, Jiwei Wang, Shouguo Wang, Kazuya Suzuki, Terunobu Miyazaki, Shigemi Mizukami, Spin conserved electron transport behaviors in fullerenes (C60 and C70) spin valves, Carbon, 2016, 106, 202-207.