SONG Peng, a associate professor at School of Physics, Liaoning University, master tutor, assistant dean of the School of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. He received B.S. and M.S. degrees in Physics in 2000 and 2005 respectively, both from Liaoning University. He completed his Ph.D in Physical Chemistry (including Chemical Physics) in 2010 at Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Science. In 2015, he awards the Natural Science Award of Liaoning Province.
The research interests include the excited-state electron transfer and proton transfer dynamics of functional materials. The main research achievements are as follows:
1. Peng Song, Yuanzuo Li, Fengcai Ma, Tõnu Pullerits, Mengtao Sun, Photoinduced electron transfer in organic solar cell, The Chemical Record, (2016) 16: 734-753.
2. Peng Song, Baijie Guan, Qiao Zhou, Meiyu Zhao, Jindou Huang, Fengcai Ma, Effect of the phenoxy groups on PDIB and its derivatives, Scientific Reports (2016) 6: 35555.
3. Peng Song, Yuanzuo Li, Fengcai Ma, Mengtao Sun, Insight into external electric field dependent photoinduced intermolecular charge transport in BHJ solar cell materials，Journal of Materials Chemistry C (2015) 3(18): 4810-4819.
4. Peng Song, Fengcai Ma, Intermolecular hydrogen-bonding effects on photophysics and photochemistry, International Reviews in Physical Chemistry，(2013) 32(4): 589-609.
5. Peng Song, Yuanzuo Li, Fengcai Ma, Tõnu Pullerits, Mengtao Sun, External electric field-dependent photoinduced charge transfer in a donor-acceptor system for an organic solar cell，Journal of Physical Chemistry C (2013) 117(31): 15879-15889.