CHEN Xihao，an associate professor at School of Physics, Liaoning University, received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in Physics and Atomic and Molecular Physics both from Liaoning University, respectively. He completed his Ph.D in Optics in 2010 at Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and completed the postdoctoral research in 2015 at the National Space Science Center, CAS.
The research interests include quantum optics and quantum imaging. Selected recent publications are as follows,
1. Xi-Hao Chen, Shuang-Shuang Wu, Wei Wu, Wang-Yuan Guo, Shao-Ying Meng, Zhi-Bin Sun, Guang-Jie Zhai, Ming-Fei Li and Ling-An Wu, “An improved algorithm to reduce noise in high-order thermal ghost imaging”, J. Opt. Soc. Am. A 31, 2105(2014).
2. Xi-Hao Chen, Wei Wu, Shao-Ying Meng, and Ming-Fei Li, “Third-order optical intensity correlation measurements of pseudo-thermal light”, Chin. Phys. B 23, 090701 (2014).
3. Xi-Hao Chen, Wen Chen, Shao-Ying Meng, Wei Wu, Ling-An Wu and Guang-Jie Zhai, “Role of intensity fluctuations in third-order correlation double-slit interference of thermal light”, J. Opt. Soc. Am. A30, 1422(2013).
4. Xi-Hao Chen, Ivan N. Agafonov, Kai-Hong Luo, Qian Liu, Rui Xian, Maria V. Chekhova, and Ling-An Wu, “High-visibility high-order lensless ghost imaging with thermal light”, Opt. Lett. 35, 1166(2010).
5. Xi-Hao Chen, Qian Liu, Kai-Hong Luo, and Ling-An Wu, “Lensless ghost imaging with true thermal light”, Opt. Lett. 34, 695(2009).