LU Xuemei, an associate professor at College of Physics, Liaoning University. She received a Bachelor degree and a Master degree from Liaoning University in 2002 and 2005 respectively, both from Liaoning University. She completed her Ph.D in Physical Chemistry (including Chemical Physics) in 2019 at Northeastern University. She has won the academic achievement award of natural science of Liaoning Province, and the title of top ten teachers of Liaoning University, etc.
Her research interests focus on the excited-state proton transfer dynamics of functional materials, luminescence mechanism of rare earth materials, and the mechanism and application of Raman spectrum. As principal and key participants of the projects, she has received science and educational reform foundations from NSFC and department of education of Liaoning Province. Currently, she has published SCI publications. The main research achievements are as follows:
1. Cong Shen, Qiao Zhou, Meiyu Zhao, Xuemei Lu*, Peng Song*, Photoinduced electron transfer in conjugated molecules containing different donor in an external electric field, Spectrochimica Acta Part A:Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy,2019,208,294-298.
2.Yitong Zhang, Cong Shen, Xuemei Lu*, Peng Song*, Effects of defects in g-C3N4 on excited-state charge distribution and transfer: Potential for improved photocatalysis, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy,2019.
3. Xuemei Lu , Hongxing Li , Xuan Bao , Wen Liu , Xiaoxing Fan , Yufen Liu , Jia Li , Zhixun Guo ,Yu Qiu , Lei Zhang , Shuning Lv , Xiuli Zhang , Tianya Tan∗∗, Jiwei Wang∗，Enhanced f and d state upconversion of Ln3+ and Cr3+ by codoping zinc and cadmium in gallogermanates，Journal of Luminescence,2019,210,358-362.
4. Xuemei Lu, Yuchuan Zhai, Peng Song and Meixia Zhang, A theoretical prediction about harnessing ESPT process for HBO derivatives, Structural Chemistry, 2018，29(6), 1655-1661.
5. Xuemei Lu, Yuchuan Zhai, Meixia Zhang, Yuzhi Song, A theoretical study on the ESPT mechanism for a novel Bis-HPBT fluorophore, Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry, 2018, 31(6), e3821.
6. Xuemei Lu, Yuchuan Zhai and Meixia Zhang, Insights into the fluoride ions response mechanism for the novel 2,2′:6′,2′′-terpyridine fluorescent sensor, Journal of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, 2017, 8(4), 169-172.